Any news?

Grchw

Any news about playerdex update or deleting old accounts? I'm the only active member of my guild, I'm trying to take over it and I think that these are the only two things that can help me right now.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The playerdex question was again raised very recently:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=30179

As for deleting accounts, that is done for idle accounts automatically every 2 years.

Grchw

Yeah sorry, I could scroll this forum a little bit before posting. It was act of desperation from my side I was hoping for something like "Hi, I'm big PWO boss, our best player can't be sad here is your guild. ". At least I know how account deleting works. I remember it was big deal announced everywhere some time ago, i thought you are still deleting all in one time. So who will become new leader when old will be deleted? First from alphabetic list, oldest member ( I think there is one person, who is longer in guild than me), last active member?

@Torpeda
I know, dzięki, pamiętam, jestem wdzięczny, ale jeszcze się nie poddaję, a i tak chyba po evencie nie będę miał czasu grać.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If the guild leader account is deleted there is no exchange of leaders, you will still have to wait for the new playerdex to recover it. I assume it would be the same if the leader/owner is banned also.