Recent content by Shiningamisgirl

1. S

Dear Mother of Mrrs!

Soh..ehm..I'm back! Mostly, nearly as much as I can be between the evening job and other life things! Still, it's nice to be back and semi-active. Way better than being on that random, no warning at all, hiatus-ish thing. Which, super uber apologies in advance to people whom I'd promised things...
  2. S

Well well well

Oh mai Gob...It's gob! Welcome back, it's nice to see so many familiar people coming back all at once. Glorious!
  3. S

Event Vouchers - Prizes

I love the idea! I've always loved the idea, especially after the Skamory/Fossil event. It finally gives some use to the game corners and daycares! -love that the eggs and vouchers are relatively cheater proof atm. Nice.- Personally I think the prize ideas are fine for now. The egg pokemon are...
  4. S

policy issues

I agree he should get his full amount back then, but that particular part of this is what I find issue with. The whole 'May Have Been' thing. Now, I thought this user had been banned because of this scam incident, as well as sharing his account with his brother (or so he claims). So..Account...
  5. S

policy issues

I do get what the problem is.. The issue is that he person in question Had The S Arcanine. The exact creature Arnie traded the 10 tokens over for in the first place. Why not just give Arnie what he'd paid for? Why go through a whole refunding 'thing'. This isn't like other scams, where the...
  6. S

Priorities?

Pssst...there are lists -shifty eyes- We're just not allowed to see em. As it'd ruin everything. Trust me though, they totally have priority lists.
  7. S

Some would call it a hammer

Lol! I'm in nooo way saying it should be legal. It's stupid, but it's not something I particularly care about as it doesn't effect me. I personally don't see the rational behind selling one at all, who would waste their money on it! Of course some ppl do have money to burn, and I've seen people...
  8. S

This game needs help. reeeeeeeal bad.

0.0 I..think you need to review what 'a play on words' means..Unless, your smoking actual 'jars', or clay pottery. Which would be hilarious! Yet drastically ineffective..let alone conducive toward ones happiness. I totally hope you get your license and don't die though! Live long and prosper...
  9. S

This game needs help. reeeeeeeal bad.

I have...a suggestion. See your name? It's a wonderful username btw. I suggest..you do more of what your name says. You're obviously not following your name well enough..if your this upset. Though! I do encourage you to keep playing! Keep playing, while enjoying your name, maybe even large...
  10. S

shiny in banner?

This option, and what soul said. Both. Because chat can rush right by, unless your on something other than the main chat. Both would be nice though, if possible. Not only in chat tho.
  11. S

super duper bad luck

Wait oneeee second.... I get attacking it once! (no I don't actually). But you attacked it 3 times, with Ice Fang, with a lvl 30 Feraligator? That lvl 19 pony must have had some awesome def. (and it was a very pretty pony.) This however, was not a missclick..this was...3 attacks. Surely by...
  12. S

Warning warning! The Hammer train has been derailed, I repeat it has gone off tracks! I say again the topic has gone awry! Abort, ctrl+alt+del, reboot!! Alright..so along with basic game rules, we also need some 'Rules of Conduct'. Maybe rules of conduct should be listed in a separate place...
  13. S

Guide to getting unbanned.

-takes many many many notes- This is genius pure genius! Also...technically, you wouldn't need to be a 'female'. Just to assume the identity of, or assimilate a female. Maybe even have a female friend act as a substitute? (After all, there are no real women in games.) Ahh the wondrous age of...
  14. S

That they are Krowe, the staff here are amazing and do an amazing job, I agree! There are however many instances where the users lack of proof causes the exact same issue that would happen in other games. Scams are an easier area to work with, black n white even. A scammer or thief, should...
  15. S

shiny in banner?

Personally I like the idea. Adding a verbal/message banner on top of the S and the Sparkles. It is sadly easy enough to miss an S poke when you get into that hunting tunnel vision area. Just hitting run or kill repetitively, waiting for the glitter to pop up. So much so that most new players...