Dear Mother of Mrrs!

Shiningamisgirl

Soh..ehm..I'm back! Mostly, nearly as much as I can be between the evening job and other life things! Still, it's nice to be back and semi-active. Way better than being on that random, no warning at all, hiatus-ish thing. Which, super uber apologies in advance to people whom I'd promised things to and did not get done! I am promptly getting those things done, like now, as we speak.

One day at a time.....Though I now spend the entire morning sleeping like a darn nocturnal thing. Not that I'd ever complain, because I will never, ever again, take any position, that requires me to be up at 6:00am...and pull a 10hr shift..Just, no, no thank you, evening or grave yard only plz.

I have missed so much, it's all so amazing, and I'm glad to have returned to find so much has changed~ As well as many-many-many-numerous-awesome-old faces :) Yey!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Shiningamisgirl said:
Though I now spend the entire morning sleeping like a darn nocturnal thing.
Geeheehe... if this doesn't sound like a familiar situation. Perhaps you have a little bit of a ghostly spirit in you, Shini?

Welcome back to PWO :)

Animagus

Welcome back shining! I hope you like all the changes in game ;) Let us know if you have any feedback.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Oh, the one who doesn't stop talking is back ::)

Welcome back Shinning. :)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Welcome back Shinin! enjoy the changes we were waiting for all over the years ^^