• bad luck.png
    bad luck.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 398

Saurus

Banned
Lol. That is bad luck. But, what if that was an Hr poke. P.P

Merse

Youngster
Why did you attack it at all in the first place? A lvl 19 Poke can be caught easily even with full HP. Its your own fault that you lost it IMO. But I'm still sorry you had to learn it on the hard way...

Shiningamisgirl

Wait oneeee second....

I get attacking it once! (no I don't actually). But you attacked it 3 times, with Ice Fang, with a lvl 30 Feraligator? That lvl 19 pony must have had some awesome def. (and it was a very pretty pony.) This however, was not a missclick..this was...3 attacks. Surely by the 2nd atk you would have lowered its health enough that it could have been caught easily?

Lol, or I guess I should be saying sorry to yohoneysingh. Poor poor Yohoney. Right Emiley?

Sorry for the loss. No spamming atk while hunting from now on tho. -nods- Unless you were just clicking without looking. It was so prettyyy! Pretty pretty pony.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I would never attack a valuable pokémon even if 999 pokeballs are needed. :p

Sorry for your lost~

Bad-News-dodo

i said it to over than 135 players and i'll say it again

when finding a valuable poke wheher its was HR or S:

1- NEVER EVER ATTACK IT
2- before going to catch a poke , supply urself with more than 300 poke ball , because a bagon once made me catch him after the pokeball number 135
3- get a strong poke high lvl , because lol if you have pokes lvl about 30 or 40 and ur infront of a lavitar he's going to sweep you , high lvl pokes above lvl 80 will assure u to be safe from blacking out
4- final and the most imp one , if you caught it , RELOG INSTANTLY , because if a crash happened , bye bye poke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope this helped

Merse

Youngster
That's why I have a low level Poke when I'm hunting. Something that definitely lower in level and natural or weak in type to what I'm hunting. So I can weaken it a little, spare a few Pokeballs and I don't have to be afraid of KOing the target, even with critical hit.

Fionavara

I suffer with you, seeing you are a new player and probably dont even have ms!
I'm very sorry for your loss!!!!
I know the feeling and it's never fun.