Recent content by root

1. R

New Years Reflections and Roadmap

Amazing news. Hope to have more post like this every Quarter, or at least two times a year. Keep up the good work!!
  2. R

Token store Pokemon change

Hey, does anyone know the reason Soothe Bell has to be bought in the token store? Why not make it available in the market like the evolution stones as well.
  3. R

What do players prefer?

Thanks Teck for asking players on their opinion, but this decision should be only yours. You are doing what is best for this game, therefore please do what you prefer. Thanks again.
  4. R

Stat Changing Moves

omg Cloyster has become a moster! thanks staff
  5. R

TM's/HM's

I believe there should not be any HMs in this game. Its a MMOG therefore there is no need to cut down trees and do all that other HM stuff. Having the moves as fighting moves, sure I am okay with that Surf, Flash, ect. But not to be used outside of battle. I like the way Surf works right now, it...
  6. R

Hitmonlee/chan hunting area

Might as well point out Sandshrew Cavern HR is Onix. Can we get another pokemon seeing how Onix is R in Mt. Silver Cave http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Sandshrew_Cavern
  7. R

Rarrrr

I learn my lesson when I killed my duskull: NEVER lower its HP, just span pokeballs. It will eventually be caught. Also always carry 900+ pokeballs with your at all times. And some Potions wouldn't hurt as well.
  8. R

Token store shiny Pokémon

Changing the pokemon back to 28+ivs will only anger all the users who currently have S UC in there boxes. There is no way of going back to 28+ivs. So therefore we will have to deal with all this for now on. I just feel that since there will be S UC being bought and there stats will be 15+ivs...
  9. R

Hey Bluerise, I was wondering if the token store pokemon are going to stay at 15+ ivs. then might as well also put all the regular pokemon in the wild as the same ivs rate. We as players have gotten used to seeing all the S pokemon as 28ivs+. When looking at the S UC pokemon and not getting...
  10. R

I would like to thank the staff on doing this little promotion on UC, was it necessary no, but I am not complaining. If anything this will only raise the prices of those pokemon bought with SC because it has a guarantee 15+ ivs. Although I do think the Shiny pokemon in the token store should be...
  11. R

oh, good to know. Thanks
  12. R

Sadly in the game there are occasional shinies that turn up with some ivs below the 28 mark. I remember a couple of weeks ago someone found a S Doduo and it had bad speed, and there is a S Persian in one of the shops with non-shiny stats.I believe there is a bug in the shiny chance and its this...
  13. R

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

wow I like this idea, have all the players leave all their pokemon behind in there PC and start fresh in Hoenn. But if they do that they will be given a Hoenn starter to start their journey. The only way to get back to Kanto/Johto would be till the player gets 8 badges and has acquired FLY...
  14. R

The Money

This game is still in beta, and when the actual game does come out, there will be no way to transfer all the pokemon you currently have over to the other one. I say we start from scratch erase everybody's pokemon and restart all the money in the game back to 0. The only reason some people have...
  15. R

Unobtainable pokemon

sadly staff will not answer this question. because if answered it will ruin the game. Many people would of sold their S onix prior to Mt. Silver being open to make a quick 100m+, if they knew it would be a R. You got to roll the dice on this one BLACK, but I personally don't think it will be...