Unobtainable pokemon

BlackBloodz

I am writing this post since I am curious about few pokemon which are now unobtainable are they going to be obtainable when new playerdex goes online such as Relicant?
We are able to figure it out sometimes when specific pokemon changes its rarity such as onix in Mt.Silver but I cannot figure out anything about these unobtainable pokemons. I am having a doubt buying Relicant now since I am afraid of overpaying for it. People who played before had a chance to get them via token store I think. I am curious why it was removed while new players unable aren't able to get one by the way older players did. Relicant is only one of a several pokemon. People are just overpaying those since other side had a chance to get him for 10x times cheaper before though and it is making owner of one to have a small monopoly upon this poor market nowadays. Thanks.

king1234

Youngster
Anorith is also removed from token store,
i think they took it out for a future event ;). if it was in the token store, i bet one day it will be able for everyone soon.
ps there's a npc that can revive fossils on cinnabar island, so who knows an event that will require his services

BlackBloodz

I think that too ,
my question was , will they be available when new playerdex goes online ?

Faabz.

Youngster
king1234 said:
Anorith is also removed from token store,
i think they took it out for a future event ;). if it was in the token store, i bet one day it will be able for everyone soon.
ps there's a npc that can revive fossils on cinnabar island, so who knows an event that will require his services

Hmm interesting theory indeed mr king ::)

root

BLACKsamerBlood said:
I think that too ,
my question was , will they be available when new playerdex goes online ?

sadly staff will not answer this question.
because if answered it will ruin the game.
Many people would of sold their S onix prior to Mt. Silver being open to make a quick 100m+, if they knew it would be a R.

You got to roll the dice on this one BLACK, but I personally don't think it will be available.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I suggest you use this:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=19676

Then all staff will see the question, including presumably, the one(s) that made the decision.