Token store Pokemon change

Shadow_shiny

Banned
Hi all

To start I tried searching this only got junk ... I am wondering if there is any plan in the future of adding/ changing pokes in the token store it is the only thing I have not seen change since I started playing in 2010 . Would be Coll to seed ttar change to lower token pokes as it is now hr And for example garchomp Added lol I know there are other more inportant matters to fix first but just wondering.

Quick question what would you all like to see change / added / removed from token store let me know your option :)

Professor.Oak

Its been said before that once a new region has been added in game, the next region (4th) would be added to the token store. Personally i'd like to see baby pokemon back on the token store, they were removed for some reason, even if they'rr useless some people myself included would like to see them back

Shadow_shiny

Banned
Baby Pokemon I don't remember seeing them .

And to be blunt the next region will be a . Long. Way off so why not have a limited time offers in token store for pokes like a special of the month or something ?

For example fish farm on iPhone they have like 3 days specials where a certain fish is available to buy for those 3 days only.

Puar

Youngster
Shadow_shiny said:
Baby Pokemon I don't remember seeing them .

And to be blunt the next region will be a . Long. Way off so why not have a limited time offers in token store for pokes like a special of the month or something ?

For example fish farm on iPhone they have like 3 days specials where a certain fish is available to buy for those 3 days only.
These Ideas are obvious ones that have been considered. But since we have no incentive to make a huge profit it is best to stay as close to breaking even as possible.
Anyways from what I hear PWO will not be running out of cash any time soon

Shadow_shiny

Banned
I wast even thing about servers costs etc... I was thinking of making it a bit more exciting for battle and collector to throw a ring in every once and a while . Just to mix it up

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
All the starters ofc
Garchomp
Shinx
Cranidos
Riolu
Leafeon/Glaceon
and items that can evolve Sneasel, Electabuzz, Rhydon, Tangela, Magmar, Togepi, Yanma, Pilo, Magneton and any other pokemon I missed

And Puar the question isn't "Why should we do it if we don't need the money?" It should be "Why wouldn't we do this if it makes players more happy, and wouldn't cause us considerable inconvenience?"

Puar

Youngster
EcoWOLFrb said:
And Puar the question isn't "Why should we do it if we don't need the money?" It should be "Why wouldn't we do this if it makes players more happy, and wouldn't cause us considerable inconvenience?"
Why make that available now with no grand opening of a new region. IMO the best reason to do that without a new reason would be if we needed cash. There have been several major updates very close together. There is more work involved in these kinds of decisions than you may realize.

Shadow_shiny

Banned
I think one good poke to add to the store would be eevee I know you can buy all the eevelutions there now but a lot of people like eevee just As eevee

Puar

Youngster
Shadow_shiny said:
I think one good poke to add to the store would be eevee I know you can buy all the eevelutions there now but a lot of people like eevee just As eevee
Yea I was not aware that eevee was no longer available. I am not familiar exactly what the thought process was in this decision. I'll try and figure out why Eevee is not available.

TheWyatt2012

Shadow_shiny said:

Just to note, you can catch Eevee in-game (though it is extremely hard to find).

Shadow_shiny

Banned
TheWyatt2012 said:
Shadow_shiny said:

Just to note, you can catch Eevee in-game (though it is extremely hard to find).

Yea I know you can catch him Ingame but you can Also catch most token pokes for eg. Larvitar , bagon , magby, and so on but they are still in the token shop plus I like eevee :) so he needs to be everywhere !:)

Professor.Oak

The baby Pokemon being Pichu, Cleffa and Igglybuff.
I would of at least like to see them catchable ingame as HR's or something.

Boora

Youngster
I agree with the idea, and i Assume that when hoen comes out 4th gen will be in the store and 3rd gen in hoen, BUT
and i hope someone listens, if you guys do decides to implement this, and i'l base my example on Eco's post,
all these new pokes/items he named, i'l highly suggest putting them in-game as events/quests an not token store
like puar said pwo wont run out of money anytime soon and you guys aren't trying to make a profit,
so for the people who can't donate it wont be fair at ALL, they're already at a disadvantage with (S)UC's
just look at how fun was the skarmory event was, think about it
a 4th gen as a hr for a day or two once a month, or a new quest with an item to evolove 3rd to 4th (elec,rhy etc)
just my 2 cents.

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Boora said:
I agree with the idea, and i Assume that when hoen comes out 4th gen will be in the store and 3rd gen in hoen, BUT
and i hope someone listens, if you guys do decides to implement this, and i'l base my example on Eco's post,
all these new pokes/items he named, i'l highly suggest putting them in-game as events/quests an not token store
like puar said pwo wont run out of money anytime soon and you guys aren't trying to make a profit,
so for the people who can't donate it wont be fair at ALL, they're already at a disadvantage with (S)UC's
just look at how fun was the skarmory event was, think about it
a 4th gen as a hr for a day or two once a month, or a new quest with an item to evolove 3rd to 4th (elec,rhy etc)
just my 2 cents.

''An event per month'' we should see more events around... As the staff does in other games to get everyone happy.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
the fairest, and best event idea, is items to evolve pokes to their final 4th gen form.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
What Bis said.
Just like there was ancient tablet for mamoswine. Adding evolutions like gliscor can really make pokemons more useful. And gliscor is just goooo :D

root

Hey, does anyone know the reason Soothe Bell has to be bought in the token store?
Why not make it available in the market like the evolution stones as well.

Naero

root said:
Hey, does anyone know the reason Soothe Bell has to be bought in the token store?
Why not make it available in the market like the evolution stones as well.

The Soothe Bell differentiates from evolution stones in the sense that it was not sold at any mart or department store in the handheld games, whereas evolution stones were. The items/commodities carried by the department stores have substantial resemblance to those sold in the department stores found in the handheld games, thus adding Soothe Bells to the store would be incongruent to the nature of that ideology.

Although PWO is not confined to every concept used in the handheld game, it's perhaps more realistic to foresee it as a quest reward, rather than being a rebuyable item, should it be made available in-game. Not all evolution items may necessarily be meant to have the same par of rarity/obtainability.