Recent content by OGPokemaster

1. OGPokemaster

resetting security questions

As stated in the subject i was just wondering if there is any way to reset the security questions. i forgot what i put for mine and cant figure out how to change it.
  2. OGPokemaster

sale pokemon with false iv

unless you have SS of the ivs he promised and the agreement nothing can be done.
  3. OGPokemaster

Scrap Hoenn - New Region from Scratch

sounds promising....but i've learned to not get too excited until i see it actually the thing implemented. sry i i sound negative or if it sounds like i'm being doubtful, but i'm just being honest.
  4. OGPokemaster

Scrap Hoenn - New Region from Scratch

I actually have been think along the same lines recently. if the hoenn maps are such a problem why didnt they just create a whole new region instead of having to wait for a new client to be made. idk to me that seems much more practical then having to create a whole new client (which im still...
  5. OGPokemaster

unbalence xp on all pokemon

different pokemon have different exp requirements for leveling up, for example gastly base exp is 95 flaaffy's base exp is 117, hence the difference in there exp reqs for lvling up even thou they're the same lvl.
  6. OGPokemaster

Where are the majority of PWO players from

Boston, Massachusetts birth place of the good Ol' US of A
  7. OGPokemaster

Thoughts on the next batch of TMs

Well firstly i'd like to thank you for the constructive criticism, but now back to it, I don't think it will change as much as you seem to think it might, sure some pokemon may end up being better battlers with Tms then others would, but i dont think it will change for the worse, if anything it...
  8. OGPokemaster

Thoughts on the next batch of TMs

Hello Pokepeople, earlier i was wondering when the next set of TMs would be released. This lead me to think about what TMs might be released in the next batch. As of now the TMs currently available are, Dragon Claw (TM 02), Psyshock (TM 03), Ice Beam (TM 13), Solarbeam (TM 22), Sludge Wave (TM...
  9. OGPokemaster

Evolution Items

well i might be going off topic a bit but another reason for badges, other then the obvious elite 4, is so that pokemon with higher levels obey you. with the first badge pokemon up to lvl 20 obey you, 2nd badge pokemon up to lvl 30, 3rd badge lvl 40, etc. Also in the new games the more badges...
  10. OGPokemaster

Announcing TMs

Awesome :D great work teck, this should really spice up Pvp alot, so thank you very much, keep up the great work.
  11. OGPokemaster

Who's your favorite Legendary?

Hmm tough one but i think id have to say mewtwo because he was created by evil people, though horrible means (gene splicing Mews DNA with other pokemon and even some human DNA), and was made vicious through experimentation, so its hatred for humanity was understandable, yet after meeting ash and...
  12. OGPokemaster

is there any way to earn pokemoney?

you can sell pokemon for pokemoney once you gain access to the trade rooms, Saffron pokemon center in kanto and Goldenrod p.c in johto.
  13. OGPokemaster

Best place to train a level 5 pokemon?

If you have access to cycle road then put the pokemon in the first slot then battle the cyclist, most have koffings/weezings that usually self-destruct themselves getting you lots of exp. if it does ko the pokemon you want to train just beat them and try with another cyclist i guarantee one will...
  14. OGPokemaster

Account reset?

Lmfao i am by no means whining about this, i've spent the last 2 months in DD trying to get a Shiny bagon or slowking and i can honestly say that id still be for a server reset if i had caught one of them. and I have over 26 boxs of pokemon, true 2 or 3 are full of snorunts and zigzagoons, but i...
  15. OGPokemaster

Account reset?

you seem to be under the impression that just because YOU spent your time and money on a game that has notoriously been stuck in beta for a long time, that you should automatically keep everything you spent said time and money on. PWO is not like the average mmo but it is still an mmo and in...