is there any way to earn pokemoney?

randomselect

The only way I have discovered to earn pokemoney is to battle trainers and also wild pokemon, is there any other ways? Plus the pokemoney earned in each battle is rather too small in size.

OGPokemaster

you can sell pokemon for pokemoney once you gain access to the trade rooms, Saffron pokemon center in kanto and Goldenrod p.c in johto.

dylanmc12

You can get small amounts of money from Wild Pokemon, though it's so little that it doesn't matter. But you can sell Pokemon to other players when you get access to Trade-areas, or by selling items you find (I'm not sure if you can get items from random Pokemon anymore) to shops.

1 random encounter, depending on the Pokemon(s) you fight, you get about $1-20. Not even enough to get a single potion.

Cora

There is no easy way to make money but, You can Hunt and Sell Pokemon that are easy to find but are expensive in the Market. I'll give you a few tips..

Beat All NPCs and Gyms First.
- They have decent amount of Cash you earn by beating them and Also gives you access to Mt. Silver which has the highest Lvl Pokemon in-game that will be helpful killing pokemon to farm money..

Look for R/VR Battlers.
Gastly/Growlithe/Abra and a few more are the most popular RARE battlers that players use for PVP.
First you should learn about ivs.
You can Easily hunt for a Growlithe with its main ivs to be 28+ which are Speed and Attack, Lvl it up to a high Lvl and try and sell it, Most go for 500k-1m to even more! Same goes with Gastlys/Abras etc..
Simply hunt for Battler Pokemon with "Epic" ivs, They always seem to be purchased at a high price.

You can also hunt for HR such like Snorlax/Eevee and more but, are very difficult to find but sell for a load of cash. A Bad HR goes for 100k-1m depends on ivs and such, where a Epic HR can go for 10m-20m to even way more..
Finally, You can Sell in-game Evolution stones such as Dragon Scales(By Killing Horseas/Seadras) MetalCoats(By Killing Magnetmites) for 100k or so..

f you Donate, you can Sell Tokens for 2m-3m each (beware of scamms)

Those are the quickest way I get myself a few Mils, hope you can earn Cash by using these tips.

yuudev

I have some way to get poke money..but i sure you is not as fast as you imagine (but still relatively fast)

This tips i will give you is the tips other than searching VR or HR poke and donate

The Tips are;
1. Try to buy and sell poke, for this thing to work you need extra knowledge of each pokemon prices,,you need to know of wether is have good "IV" or not, and has to know what pokemon that have high demand.
2. Try to gain a trust from other trainee, dont make fool of yourself by scaming or other thing that make player hate you, so you can open good DC, after you gain a trust and open DC, try to adjust the price for first try (cheap price usually work for gaining first trust)
3. You need to ask other veteran player in the game, to teach you how to make money,,buut dont always believe other player tells you, you need to have critical mind so you wont be scam.
4. this tips is overall and mainly tips to get lot of money, you need to patience, and keep trying if you fail, remember failure always makes perfect, all rich player experience this things first,,but they keep trying and now they all rich, believe me all your patience and learning is worth at the end.
5. after you get money, dont waste your money so much,,try to saving it,cause many new poke or better poke will be on sell soon by other player. after that you can try again like step one.

Patience is the key..

This tips at least help me gaining (if Lucky) maximum 1-2m in 2-4 day. O0