sale pokemon with false iv

zeuspt

Hi, i'm zeuspt and i bouth a bagon to one guy that name is IceBLU. he gave me one iv that interest me and when i bought the pokemon to him i was check the pokemon and he tricked me the pokemon was very bad. So i would like to know what you guys GM or GE can do to resolve this. The guy IceBLU ignores me when i talk to him and i dont wanna get with this bad pokemon (bagon) with this iv.

OGPokemaster

unless you have SS of the ivs he promised and the agreement nothing can be done.

zeuspt

i understand that but my computer as shutt down and the ss that i have was gone....so that's it? nothing is gonna be done? seriously?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Well, for some GM action is necessary you to present any proof or evidence of the agreement you made before the trade. In other way nothing can be made because the only thing you have to present is your word. It's helpful you add screenhots of your conversation and pokémon trade, as well staff will have the proof of what you are talking.[/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
zeuspt said:
i understand that but my computer as shutt down and the ss that i have was gone....so that's it? nothing is gonna be done? seriously?

Imagine if it was you who was being accused without any evidence? Would you want to be punished when there is nothing to go on but the other players' word?

Tendou

zeuspt said:

It can't be done cause GMs needs proofs like our previous forumites told you, but why they need proof(screenshots+pokemon ID)?

1st: Lets give me an example. I had sold you a pokemon and you accepted and did not print it neither me so i can head here telling GMs you scammed the pokémon i sold you but they don't know that i sold it cause daycares can happen. Thats why they need screenshot proofs to avoid people pretending they were scammed.

2nd: You need ID so staff can find it easily in any player's account cause if you were scammed the scammer can easily move on the pokemon to an alt or sell it, also keep in mind not all pokemons have your OT so some pokemons you own were bought/traded so if you have no ID you dont have references about it.

PC can troll sometimes but always keep you pokémon ID before selling it, if you plan to sell a poke keep its ID first then announce you will sell it.