Recent content by Maideza

1. Maideza

Tecknical updates

I return after many, many months - and I hear Smeargle is still broken. That's all.
  2. Maideza

20 Questions - To Get To Know You Better

A nickname you're most well-known by from people you're familiar with; Detroit and DP The type of Trainer you see yourself being if you were in the Pokémon World; I would be attended all the beauty contests, as I would only want cute Pokémons Your personal motto, or if you don't have one, a...
  3. Maideza

Suggestion #1

I'm offended by your definition of "research."
  4. Maideza

New Train Pricing.

Considering the avg. user has 290-300k... 1 Trip; 5k 1 Week; 50k 1 Month; 1 Token
  5. Maideza

Suggestion #1

Congratulation ghostoutlaw, You are now allowed to add "New Guy, Same Ignorance" to your signature. I highly encourage you do it. That way, people won't accidently think you put effort into researching/your suggestions.
  6. Maideza

How can I join the staff?

What? No. Just give me power. The more, the better.
  7. Maideza

Playerdex Update

Because the guy doing the PDEX is very busy atm, and back then PWO ran into various issues which delayed it.
  8. Maideza

Account reset?

If people leave, because they don't get their token-Pokémon with them to a new server - they clearly don't know what donating means. It's irrelevant if they donated because they wanted to help, or they wanted to spend "thousands of dollars" to get a Pokémon. A donation is a donation - even if...
  9. Maideza

#5-Pokémon World Online-A Conquista da 2° Insignia Ft. Wtqr

Re: #5-Pokémon World Online-A Conquista da 2° Insignia Ft. W What happened to that?
  10. Maideza

Breeding system

I think breeding is a part of the book "Bad Ideas for MMOs 101"
  11. Maideza

PWO Services: Maintenance

Seriously? Right after Jinji said not to post about it?
  12. Maideza

What do players prefer?

Longer downtimes are better. Great example; WoW had maintenance on Wednesdays (not every week and hoour vary).
  13. Maideza

PWO Services: Maintenance

It's over, the game server simply crashed
  14. Maideza

Cheers for PWO being the #1 leading MMO pokemon Game

"updated: 5/25/2012"
  15. Maideza

TM's/HM's

I quite like my suggestion for TMs (at the bottom of this post)