Playerdex Update

FroggeReborn

If i remember correctly, the Staff said in early December it would be released that month, now here we are and its almost May and still no update? Im a loyal player to the game but seriously come on, you promised us in December, again in January and now you have said on Twitter its coming this May, how can you give us your word you mean it this time? no im not complaining, i just want to know why its taking so long.

Maideza

Because the guy doing the PDEX is very busy atm, and back then PWO ran into various issues which delayed it.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I've always kept players in the loop with why delays have been occurring.

Jacollo

Well, we have to consider that the staff are normal people, they have life outside of PWO. I guessed that there is something much more important that the new playerdex. However, I think that a little explanation like:"Because of real-life problems the playerdex update will be scheduled *insert date here*".
That would clear things up and there would be no problem...

Merse

Youngster
Blue recently posted on Twitter that it will be tested in May, so I think with some luck we'll have it up and running by June :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Merse said:
Blue recently posted on Twitter that it will be tested in May, so I think with some luck we'll have it up and running by June :)
Yes, hopefully then or beginning of July depending on the good work of the testers. :)

FroggeReborn

Bluerise said:
Merse said:
Yes, hopefully then or beginning of July depending on the good work of the testers. :)

If testing begins in May, then im proud to see where the game heads from there, like i said before, i wasnt complaining, i was just wanting to know why it was being delayed for so long, but thanks Blue for keeping us informed.