Recent content by DaSnowman

1. D

This has been a wonderful time...

Im the only one allowed to "vanish" nub (D), But seriously good luck with your life outside of pwo may it allow you to return sooner rather than later till then (pce)
  2. D

Any Gm Look Please

i would say both of those examples have deep meaning :P
  3. D

Pokemon Storage System(withdraw/deposit)

This is something that has been suggested and i believe requires a new client before it can happen
  4. D

Outdated Areas

I'm sorry i had not heard that they were fixing them and i understand that you had not wanted to harm the upcoming Hoenn release which is why i looked into pokes that had not been catchable or Obtainable in game that were 2nd gen or older (also strayed from fossils and higher value token pokes)...
  5. D

Missing Data

A bug occurs when purchasing from the token store where the data doesnt show up easiest way to fix is to trade the poke with a friend if ur interested in data
  6. D

Outdated Areas

So i returned to the game a couple weeks ago and i have noticed something that seems to bother me, No dont take this as some sort of complaint more of an observation. So i found out that Kabuto, Omanyte, and Snor have all been removed from the game ,which if im not mistaken is more than has...
  7. D

Which Region is better in PWO?

I prefer Johto myself souly due to the fact i tend to hunt there more often (large-in-part to the Safari Zone) and the fact that it seems more up to date Removing Snorlax Kabuto and Omanyte made half of the areas unhuntable and the others Ghost tower, Route 8, etc have been made worse due to Hrs...
  8. D

Battle System Updates

So i used Giga impact on my tauros and it does not make it recharge just letting you know in case of a bug
  9. D

Stuck at Authentication...

I had a buddy who this happened too he made a new account and asked a staff member nicely to transfer his stuff you could possibly try that
  10. D

Its been way to long...

I know this may seem frustrating (believe me i know) but the staff always has their secrets and reasons why they must keep them. It can be extremely difficult to balance the happiness of the public along with what is best with the game. I can assure you the staff is working hard to complete...
  11. D

PWO's Economy.

First of all inflation would mean there is a surplus of money so it loses value and things would go up in price which i can assure you there is not So i have been around pwo since 2011 when all HRs cost 3-5m and Ucs cost a minimum 5 and tokens cost 4-6m now your lucky to get those numbers on...
  12. D

Yet another return

im the champ :) lol thanks man good to see you still around Thanks bro missed you too (kredface)
  13. D

Happy Birthday, Carel

Happy Birthday Carel :)
  14. D

Yet another return

Im gonna try my hardest to stay this time i got atleast 11 days in me Thanks jinji also happy late birth/deathday Thank you :D Thank you i will hold my response till we get in xat P.s the fact that there is a limit on smilies made this many responses at once difficult...
  15. D

Yet another return

Thank you nice to meet another blaze member :D