Outdated Areas

DaSnowman

So i returned to the game a couple weeks ago and i have noticed something that seems to bother me, No dont take this as some sort of complaint more of an observation.

So i found out that Kabuto, Omanyte, and Snor have all been removed from the game ,which if im not mistaken is more than has been added in the past year, and it makes me think how badly some of these areas are now. I also realize that you attempt to stay along but the simple fact is now u have so few areas actually enjoyable and fresh to hunt at. I mean look at snorlax's old hunting spot it used to always be full of people now it has a VR Farfetch'd and nothing else no one ever hunts there and really why would they same with Seafoam and what really surprises me Digglets cave. Im going to focus on that a bit because its something that isnt part of the handhleds (the basement that is) and it was hurt badly by the loss of kabuto though i feel like areas such as these would be perfect "import" zones to add some new pokes (3rd gen poke or whatever) as they are not necessarily guided by the games and would be perfect testing grounds. It would add a new flavor to the game and revitalize old hunters and excite new ones. I mean this would allow you to keep the integrity of the main maps while still adding a new kick to the hunting and battling scene alike. Places like Carved caverns, Sandshrew Cavern, Digglets cave Basement, Viridian Forest Clearing these are all places which could be used as these "import" zones and it would add a new flare for all hunters.

Thanks for your time, and for the record this is just an OPINION
Dasnowman

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you haven't heard the spawns are currently being reassessed across kanto and Johto.

If you have any specific suggestions please post them with explanations as to why you would want to see certain pokemon in any given area.

Be aware that if we add third gen pokemon to kanto and johto now it might well give you the 'fresh' hunting areas you desire, but will kill any freshness for the long awaited Hoenn release and we have to look to the further future as well as the nearer.

DaSnowman

HitmonFonty said:
If you haven't heard the spawns are currently being reassessed across kanto and Johto.

If you have any specific suggestions please post them with explanations as to why you would want to see certain pokemon in any given area.

Be aware that if we add third gen pokemon to kanto and johto now it might well give you the 'fresh' hunting areas you desire, but will kill any freshness for the long awaited Hoenn release and we have to look to the further future as well as the nearer.

I'm sorry i had not heard that they were fixing them
and i understand that you had not wanted to harm the upcoming Hoenn release which is why i looked into pokes that had not been catchable or Obtainable in game that were 2nd gen or older (also strayed from fossils and higher value token pokes)
here are some possible suggestions

Cinnabar tunnel-Shuckle
Power Plant-Remove Koffing Add Porygon/Porygon 2 or Pichu
Sandshrew Cavern-Cleffa
Glacial pass-Smoochum
Route 5-Igglybuff
Johto Safari Aquatic zone(grass)-Politoed

Those are some of the ideas i had others may disagree but i felt that these pokes all at least made since to be in these areas and also would affect the TS and the Hoenn Minorly. Also giving us access to evloutions to pokes that can not currentlly be obtained by normal methods