Stuck at Authentication...

Herooo70

Hello PWO team,

I'm having a trouble with the login: always when I press the login button, it stucks at the Authentication and I can't login. I spent some money on this game and I really want to play. With another computer I can get into the game, but with mine I can't. What should I do?

Herooo70

ShiroyoOchigano said:
Have you checked your firewall settings? that could be the problem.

I've already tried everything, even changing my computer IP, but nothing solves the problem. I don't know what i should do now...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Unfortunately there is no known fix for this as yet- this is the latest information we have on it:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=27890

Herooo70

So it's a server problem and there's nothing that i could do? Only wait until a server restart and pray for the best?

SoszyK

Then fix it. I can only login after server restart. And so far server is running over 24 hrs now and I cant login not using my slow mobile internet with different ip address... This is ridiculous, you get bug on map, you log out and then u cant come back to the game ....

DaSnowman

Herooo70 said:
So it's a server problem and there's nothing that i could do? Only wait until a server restart and pray for the best?
SoszyK said:
Then fix it. I can only login after server restart. And so far server is running over 24 hrs now and I cant login not using my slow mobile internet with different ip address... This is ridiculous, you get bug on map, you log out and then u cant come back to the game ....

I had a buddy who this happened too he made a new account and asked a staff member nicely to transfer his stuff you could possibly try that

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
A server restart doesn't always fix it, though if this is happening to many players at the same time and an Admin is about they will try a restart to see if it helps. This has been going on for you for days now it seems and the server has been restarted several times since. The issue is not resolved and is still being investigated.

SoszyK

3rd day in a row, in order to play, I have to turn on my mobile internet, and reset it few times before game thinks I am able to be logged in .....

@@ what admins should transfer so I could possibly not encounter this problem anymore...

IPwnAll

Im having the same issue now. Just started when I tried to log in now. I was playing earlier today went afk came back to log in and authenticating issue.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
IPwnAll said:
Im having the same issue now. Just started when I tried to log in now. I was playing earlier today went afk came back to log in and authenticating issue.

Unfortunately there is no known fix for this as yet- this is the latest information we have on it:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=27890