This has been a wonderful time...

BlackBloodz

Most of you knew me as ExotiC or this name in game.

This has been a wonderful 3 years for me in PWO, would say one of the bests of my gaming life, enjoyed every second I lived in this fascinating community.
My life has reached a serious twist stage, need to focus on other things than games at the moment.

Would like to say goodbye for everyone who helped me, my friends in here, all staff memvers, and everyone in this game for the time I had.

By the time I'm coming back (which will be like in 2015 summer :/) I hope this game grow and grow more, I can see it the best pokemon MMO by then.

I'll be around for a few days, then getting less and less active till I reach the vanish level.

Should say... Good bye!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
NOOOO. Samer :(
I don't like you but don't leave the game. ::)

*kidding* I hope you can get here one or other day to say a ''hello''.
And well, I guess we're not personal friends but you're an awesome guildmate.
I'll miss you and your noobsih in xat. :p

See you soon, mate~
Good luck and much sucess in your life~

Bad-News-dodo

ah samer , i'm gonna miss u man , but what makes it better that u'll come back . always stay in touch with us on the xat and try to log in during events if u can. i'll miss ya bud .

long live shawerma :))

pieoffury

Good bye bro. I hope to see you come back soon. Take care and good luck! :)

xellos15

is this because u got trolled by teck?

jk. cya black :) have fun in ur senior years and come in xat when u can u noob

Julia

Good luck with everything you do! :)
Hope we're all still around when you come back to PWO in 2015. ;)

DaSnowman

BLACKsamerBlood said:
Most of you knew me as ExotiC or this name in game.

This has been a wonderful 3 years for me in PWO, would say one of the bests of my gaming life, enjoyed every second I lived in this fascinating community.
My life has reached a serious twist stage, need to focus on other things than games at the moment.

Would like to say goodbye for everyone who helped me, my friends in here, all staff memvers, and everyone in this game for the time I had.

By the time I'm coming back (which will be like in 2015 summer :/) I hope this game grow and grow more, I can see it the best pokemon MMO by then.

I'll be around for a few days, then getting less and less active till I reach the vanish level.

Should say... Good bye!

Im the only one allowed to "vanish" nub (D), But seriously good luck with your life outside of pwo may it allow you to return sooner rather than later till then (pce)

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Samer you suck! Seriously though good luck in real life I hope things work out well for you. Take care man.

thexrock3

Awww an upset to see another leave.. Hope we see you soon bro GOODLUCK O0

Nikola

Youngster
Farewell Samer and take care. Will be seeing you around.

nemo55

Farewell Samer AKA Exotic Slugma!

Haha wish you all the best and I hope you mold your life in a successful path. Hope everything goes well.

Arivaderchi!

gokulthegr8

wats the sudden need to quit samer??..well m pretty sure u ll get bak to pwo soon though :p
nywayz make sure to hang around in xat.. :))

Tendou

AAAAWWW Samer , good luck in your life, maybe someday ill get you a slugma so i can gift you once you return