Missing Data

OmniPwnerX

Hey, guys, this is my first time on the forums, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this...
I recently bought a Slakoth for 17 tokens in the token store, but it's data is not in the Pokedex even though I clearly see the slot for it.. It has now evolved into a Vigoroth, and I have the data for Vigoroth but not for Slakoth...please help. Thank you.

DaSnowman

OmniPwnerX said:
Hey, guys, this is my first time on the forums, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this...
I recently bought a Slakoth for 17 tokens in the token store, but it's data is not in the Pokedex even though I clearly see the slot for it.. It has now evolved into a Vigoroth, and I have the data for Vigoroth but not for Slakoth...please help. Thank you.

A bug occurs when purchasing from the token store where the data doesnt show up easiest way to fix is to trade the poke with a friend if ur interested in data

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
DaSnowman said:
OmniPwnerX said:

A bug occurs when purchasing from the token store where the data doesnt show up easiest way to fix is to trade the poke with a friend if ur interested in data
Its not a bug as such as the functionality for the dex data to be added isn't built in.