ThuGie's Dev Log

Elvarsi

junktalk said:
Whoa, just notice server size up to 600.

._.

and was even running quite smoothly at 530 for a while, then it obviously started slowing down, lagging more with time until it crashed :p

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Hey,

The last bug fix i made today,
Was to stop people get stuck in the black in pokecenters pokemarts and more.
So pretty much the exist of buildings that use the red carpet that end up in the black.

But you never know perhaps it isn't fully fixt right ?
So if you still get stuck from today on in that location please report to me where it was etc.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Idk if this is important, i got stuck in the black area of rest stop south near the exit but in around 10 seconds i was back to the normal area. by the way, the small area below goldenrod city poke center is too glitchy, i mean when we walk around that area we get teleported back to few steps back, i know that happenes usually at places, but i have noticed it always happens there.
Hope it helps, thank you.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
future_sight said:
Idk if this is important, i got stuck in the black area of rest stop south near the exit but in around 10 seconds i was back to the normal area. by the way, the small area below goldenrod city poke center is too glitchy, i mean when we walk around that area we get teleported back to few steps back, i know that happenes usually at places, but i have noticed it always happens there.
Hope it helps, thank you.

If you auto get teleported back in 10 sec your not really stuck and then its just lag.
But whats the full name for the pokecenter in goldenrod city ? so i can check it out.

Btw thanks for the report :). every bit helps.

luigi55

I'll have to vouch for future_sight on the Goldenrod laggy area. For me, its the whole map. Goldenrod city seems to lag more than other maps.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Hey, found another really small bug while going to saffron xD only one side of the building teleports us to rest shop south and the other one does not work, here is a pic.
xfda85.png

Well not really matters xD but just makes da game a lil bit better =)

ash.catchem

Youngster
future_sight said:
Hey, found another really small bug while going to saffron xD only one side of the building teleports us to rest shop south and the other one does not work, here is a pic.
xfda85.png

Well not really matters xD but just makes da game a lil bit better =)
might be lag... have you tried /ref and then enter, sometimes your actual position is different from what you see due to lag.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
@future_sight

The issue you reported can be resolved by an GE as well.  I have just fixed the issue myself though and it should allow you to teleport from that spot when the server next reloads.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Ok at the next restart server cap will be 800!! be happy and hope there will be no lag! ;).

DaSnowman

Jinji said:
ThuGie said:
Ok at the next restart server cap will be 800!! be happy and hope there will be no lag! ;).
Kekeh? You must be trolling...

Trolling his own Thread Very sneaky (wary)

Edit: Apparentally hes not Trolling XD hmm so far seems rather Stable Good work ThuGie

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Jinji learns that the increased server size is REAL...

Jinji is confused...

Jinji hurts himself in his confusion!

Jinji has fainted!

DaSnowman

Jinji said:
Jinji learns that the increased server size is REAL...

Jinji is confused...

Jinji hurts himself in his confusion!

Jinji has fainted!

Uses Revive on Jinji :p