ThuGie's Dev Log

spikedragonking

thank you for all the stuff you do! also we need tms! :p you can go and have them come off drops/the token store :p

Nikola

Youngster
ThuGie said:
06-30-2012
*Fixed a cheat to obtain mass cash ingame.
*Added system to block speed battling.(might need to be adjused more in future)
*Increased player cap to 1K!!!!

-Nice update ThuGie. Very nice. Wish if client is little more developed, it would be nice combo and much more easier surface to work on...but well it will be...eventually developed. Many player almost lost their hope, but there will be always someone who will return "hope" to them...Thanks

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
ThuGie said:
06-30-2012
*Fixed a cheat to obtain mass cash ingame.
*Added system to block speed battling.(might need to be adjused more in future)
*Increased player cap to 1K!!!!
For all these, you have my eternal respect, ThuGie.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It's exactly what it sounds like. Now 1,000 players can be in-game at any one time before it fills up.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
spikedragonking said:
thank you for all the stuff you do! also we need tms! :p you can go and have them come off drops/the token store :p
Token Store would be my area.

G

Hello, ThuGie! Have we any
real chances to see multi-line
evolutions in PWO? And if there
any ideas for adding soothe bell
as a dropped item for example?

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Sorry for the trouble with the battle system.
Just trying to figure some weird code out to fix some stuff.

But the good news added a auto mute system for people who abuse caps.

supriz

Youngster
hehe yah maybe i was a 1st sample rat for auto mute..i didn't knew i had caps on..

MatrixJ21

Could you make it so inventories update in battle? If I'm trying to catch a rare pokemon, it becomes hard to know how many pokeballs I have left. Like, it could say I have 50 but I only actually have 45 left.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Little server request. Back this 4 smiles in game use =) =( =D ='( because in client Interface they left this smiles in, but we can't use. That be great if we can use this smiles again

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
Little server request. Back this 4 smiles in game use =) =( =D ='( because in client Interface they left this smiles in, but we can't use. That be great if we can use this smiles again
I believe that would be a client issue, for the most recent client - Shane reversed some of the updates from a previous client.

king1234

Youngster
nice auto mute for caps users.
now less caps to hurt my eyes.
Love to see updates and hope for more and nice job keep it up.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
I believe that would be a client issue, for the most recent client - Shane reversed some of the updates from a previous client.
But left smiles Interface, but we can't use. So please lets use this smiles again.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
But left smiles Interface, but we can't use. So please lets use this smiles again.
Thugie is a server dev, not a client dev.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
Thugie is a server dev, not a client dev.
I think that server problem, because smiles Interface in client, but we can't use. So who can fix that Bluerise?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
narutofoxLT said:
I think that server problem, because smiles Interface in client, but we can't use. So who can fix that Bluerise?
The client will have a converter, much like these forums do.

When the forums see - it will either convert to <b> or <span class='bold'>.

The client probably does the same and with smileys, for whatever reason it has nothing set to replace them with.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:
narutofoxLT said:
The client will have a converter, much like these forums do.

When the forums see - it will either convert to <b> or <span class='bold'>.

The client probably does the same and with smileys, for whatever reason it has nothing set to replace them with.

So who can fix that? Because lots people miss that smiles and some wanted to back :(