New update shiny ivs 20+

pieoffury

MantileStyle said:
you are wrong, when you donate is the same as you buy, you spend money or sometim for the benefit you can get in pwo tokens, with tokens member that is the reason, nobody spend money in one game over get any benefit, that are the word more ignorant i read on this topic

Grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of DONATE and BUY. This may change your mind on the idea of tokens.

Kitrica

This update is good. Seriously now its not all about having a team full of shinys for battling. Shiny's aren't supposed to be everything.

Zangoose

Thanks a lot! The game is f**ked up. I tried to buy a S Arcanine from 4 different players in last 2 days. None of them is willing to sell their 28+ IV shiny ( atleast at a fair price ) and now they want 40m+ for 28-29 spd or want to wait for the price to rise.
Just think - Why you ever want a Shiny with 20+ IVs when normal Pokes can have better IVs and 28+ IVs Shinys are already there in market ?? There is no reason anyone would demand of 20+ .
This was way too late for this change. The only way is to reset the game data ( when it is developed completely) and have shinys with 1-32 IVs.

nemo55

Bolt said:
Thanks a lot! The game is f**ked up. I tried to buy a S Arcanine from 4 different players in last 2 days. None of them is willing to sell their 28+ IV shiny ( atleast at a fair price ) and now they want 40m+ for 28-29 spd or want to wait for the price to rise.
Just think - Why you ever want a Shiny with 20+ IVs when normal Pokes can have better IVs and 28+ IVs Shinys are already there in market ?? There is no reason anyone would demand of 20+ .
This was way too late for this change. The only way is to reset the game data ( when it is developed completely) and have shinys with 1-32 IVs.

You can always catch an S Arcanine similar to this...

dIeoFXD.png

The pessimism on you side is over the top, let me tell you something here. I've played for 2700 hours, 2 year player, and I have never obtained a S Growlithe so please no more excuses...its impossible to have everything you want. AND if you truly want it, you better pay for it!

Stop crying like a little (pardon my French) Biatch!

Casualties

This change is OK. BUT, and a big BUTT, with this change is shiny rate should be DRASTICALLY increased so that while they have lesser stats, they wont be insanely rare and the chance to get a really good one will be realistic.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
nemo55 said:
Bolt said:

dIeoFXD.png

The pessimism on you side is over the top, let me tell you something here. I've played for 2700 hours, 2 year player, and I have never obtained a S Growlithe so please no more excuses...its impossible to have everything you want. AND if you truly want it, you better pay for it!

I got a S grow with the change and its ivs are like 29 31 30 20 28 20
so although spd isnt 28+ its still just as good as some of the all 28 S arca imo im happy with it so the update ingame is okay BUT i dont lile the bonus chance on token store shinies being decreased to 8-31 ivs i think it will cost the game a lot of donations as i already know of people who wont give now. But yes i now the game qill always have donations just dislike the 8-31 iv bonus chance change. UNLESS maybe the shiny chance on the store increased

ImmaPotato

knuckles002 said:
nemo55 said:
Bolt said:

dIeoFXD.png

I got a S grow with the change and its ivs are like 29 31 30 20 28 20
so although spd isnt 28+ its still just as good as some of the all 28 S arca imo im happy with it so the update ingame is okay BUT i dont lile the bonus chance on token store shinies being decreased to 8-31 ivs i think it will cost the game a lot of donations as i already know of people who wont give now. But yes i now the game qill always have donations just dislike the 8-31 iv bonus chance change. UNLESS maybe the shiny chance on the store increased

i agree with u a lot of people who just want S UCs probably won't buy them any more. but i must confess i never liked token store shinies anyway. my country doesn't have paypal so i can't buy tokens but even if i could i wouldn't really go for the shiny chance. in the game until recently shinies were the top battlers. token store shinies at least IV wise never were the best of their species. also i could get 15+ IV on the non shiny i could buy so honestly i'd buy a normal one. i don't want a shiny UC so i can become instantly rich or so i can go all smirk. i will buy the poke cause i like it. howerever there r players who try for particuler shinies due to their love of the pokemon itself. however to them i believe the 8-31 shiny IV wouldn't matter. they buy for love not for IV.

Mr.Black

Token shiny has IV 8-31 ? Is fataly mistake, people buy token only for member or good shiny poke. ;/
I accept normal shony IV 20+ but now token shiny

Zangoose

nemo55 said:
Bolt said:

dIeoFXD.png

~.~ This isn't about catching Shiny Pokes. It's about the market price of the old shinys. Simply, new players can't afford them ( unless they are f**king rich ) and if they catch a Shinys by there own , they will not be having 28+ IVs like old players have. Isn't it unfair to them ?
The Shiny Chance should be increased to compensate them ot the game will have to RESET one day.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
There's always been the possible consideration for a reset in the future. Suggesting it as a new thing is not needed.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Because we'll rather players put some thought into their reasoning rather than spending 2 seconds clicking a radio button? ;)

Zangoose

Bluerise said:
There's always been the possible consideration for a reset in the future. Suggesting it as a new thing is not needed.
So in the whole para this is the only thing what you have read ?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Bolt said:
Bluerise said:
So in the whole para this is the only thing what you have read ?
No.

BlueExorcist

Bluerise said:
Because we'll rather players put some thought into their reasoning rather than spending 2 seconds clicking a radio button? ;)
The worst excuse I've ever see :eek:
fail.jpg

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
mixos123 said:
Bluerise said:
fail.jpg

It's not an excuse, calm down and give it some consideration. Polls are mostly useless.

People will give staff "I don't like this" votes without giving them an idea of why or what about it they hate, or base their opinion on misinformation. That just ends up bad, especially when people assume staff can read their minds and are disappointed that said staff aren't doing anything about their vaguely negative poll answer.

You've seen it for yourself on this topic, some people like some parts of this update but not others. Some want the Shiny IVs restored, some want the Shiny IVs kept as they are but older player's shiny IVs lowered, some want a chance of shiny encounter rate, some even want the IVs lower than 20+, etc etc. A simple poll would have never told them any of this.

You can't even use a poll to see how popular or unpopular a change is because only a small minority of PWO bother to visit here. It's like only polling a city to elect the president.

Arnie

i see that the token store shiny ivs have been lowered too. GOOD :)

Andreyy

Taking up this theme give my point of view:
1 - I perish a very bad upgrade that see improvements bring more problems you bring improvements.
2 - The Ivs 20 +, damaging many presisamente game because the old pokemon S will be very difficult to match in addition to raise your price way too.
3 - I think this probocara a huge drop in the donation of memberships as it has no sense to pay to get pokemon S where if you miss a normal catching better than a 20 + S Ivs.
An example is 2 pokemnon S the day after the upgrade where both were Ivs 20 + to 24 + (none in 31 eventhough it was said that left me at least one serious Ivs 30-31
4 - Match the selling prices of those pokemon S is very complicated because i was also offering a 20 + S Ivs that came and gave me no more than 30k for them to say this is not generating profit.

That's what I wanted to say is that some others support me and contradict me but that's my personnel contribution and should respect it.

Thank. :( :(

BlueExorcist

CheckeredZebra said:
mixos123 said:
Bluerise said:
fail.jpg

It's not an excuse, calm down and give it some consideration. Polls are mostly useless.

People will give staff "I don't like this" votes without giving them an idea of why or what about it they hate, or base their opinion on misinformation. That just ends up bad, especially when people assume staff can read their minds and are disappointed that said staff aren't doing anything about their vaguely negative poll answer.

You've seen it for yourself on this topic, some people like some parts of this update but not others. Some want the Shiny IVs restored, some want the Shiny IVs kept as they are but older player's shiny IVs lowered, some want a chance of shiny encounter rate, some even want the IVs lower than 20+, etc etc. A simple poll would have never told them any of this.

You can't even use a poll to see how popular or unpopular a change is because only a small minority of PWO bother to visit here. It's like only polling a city to elect the president.

I'm not angry, only just disappointed for that change, i tell you one example if you catch any good poke shiny and all IV'S is 20-25max why the reason for pay for MS if you catch non shiny more better IV'S ,is only benefit for the OLD players that update and is dont have reason for battle pvp with same guys again and again , really is unfair for new players :'(
and in addition no one is ask or informed before that change many here is disappointed :(
will not continue this conversation is only a waste of time