New update shiny ivs 20+

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
The problem is that you see shiny pokemon as better counterparts when that shouldn't be the case. I wish the reduction had been to 1-32 to avoid future whining if the iv range is made wider in the future.

JD001

Youngster
All I see on here is "This is going to affect me and I don't like it" rather than thinking "Oh hey, this is going to help the game get better over time".

02159f1a6304f942be6363808634d6ed31cb8a1660c11d11cac151ea076bc6d0.jpg

Thor

It will help the game better over time, it could help the game get better more instantly if all shinies ingame were changed too....

MantileStyle

PewDiePie_Felix said:
MantileStyle said:
you are wrong, when you donate is the same as you buy, you spend money or sometim for the benefit you can get in pwo tokens, with tokens member that is the reason, nobody spend money in one game over get any benefit, that are the word more ignorant i read on this topic

Grab a dictionary and look up the meaning of DONATE and BUY. This may change your mind on the idea of tokens.

i know the diference, but is the same, you dont spend money in a game without reason, the staff dont put a button say buy token, but say donate to receive token, as the same, maybe chance you mind ;)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
Just because you're selfish doesn't mean everybody else falls under the same category. I honestly believe there would be players still donating even if staff didn't give anything as a symbol of appreciation, it would probably be a far lower number of players though.

MantileStyle

kaiser6tn said:
Just because you're selfish doesn't mean everybody else falls under the same category. I honestly believe there would be players still donating even if staff didn't give anything as a symbol of appreciation, it would probably be a far lower number of players though.

selfish? you are other retarded

pkorex

This is getting out of hand, seriously people cant you argue like grownups. sure we might not like some features for the game but to disrespect the staff is just childish
and useless, so please try to state your issue without flaming and raging because none listen to you like that.
im not against you don't get me wrong, im too disappointed somewhat but im not acting like a little brat.
please try to behave, that's all im asking.

RicardoTav

I dont know why you are soo upset really i like this update but i dont understand things like "old player gain more with this" i don't thing that for exemple old player spend their time and money to get their shiny for exemple my case i spend like almost 2000 hours ingame to get mine and i still poor as i was now think that my actual shiny is decreased ofc it will be sad and unfair for me that spend time and you say that is only unfair for new players blablablabla just that, and for god sake you still can get a good shiny dont see the point but ok.

killanaddict

Parasfm1 said:
I dont know why you are soo upset really i like this update but i dont understand things like "old player gain more with this" i don't thing that for exemple old player spend their time and money to get their shiny for exemple my case i spend like almost 2000 hours ingame to get mine and i still poor as i was now think that my actual shiny is decreased ofc it will be sad and unfair for me that spend time and you say that is only unfair for new players blablablabla just that, and for god sake you still can get a good shiny dont see the point but ok.
growing difference in price between old shiny and new is pretty fair, ok.
i just think that changes must affect all shinys in the game, if you want to weaken them. so all old shiny poks gotta be reset to 20-31 for now. it good for game health.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
No, changing older shinies would only be good to ease your butthurt. I do agree that the price difference shouldn't already be that much, the update hasn't even been around for a week and most players are already stupidly overpricing their shinies even though the amount of shinies with ivs 28+ is still pretty high

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
Older players have been around for longer, supporting the game throughout both the good times and the bad times so why should they be affected negatively by a change that will balance the game in the future? Not to mention that most people suggesting that seem to have joined this year and I'm willing to guess that 6 months from now most of them will have left the game

RicardoTav

I dont like to say that but i share the same opinion of kaiser to be true the old players can have older shiny pokes but that is cause they are here for soo much time and spend alot of time to have it even spend their money on it.

Thor

kaiser6tn said:
Older players have been around for longer, supporting the game throughout both the good times and the bad times so why should they be affected negatively by a change that will balance the game in the future? Not to mention that most people suggesting that seem to have joined this year and I'm willing to guess that 6 months from now most of them will have left the game

Well thats not true. Why are you thinking of reducing your existing shinies ivs as affecting you negatively if you are thinking of the good of the game. And it definitely isnt just new people who are saying older shinies should be changed tooTh. e older players who argue this dont care about balance and saying they do is a lie. If they cant handle their existing shinies being changed then the only reason they like the change for newer shinies is to make their own stuff more valuable. Considering the numbers of 28-31 shinies ingame compared to new ones and how long it will take for the numbers to balance it makes sense for all shinies to be changed.

killanaddict

kaiser6tn said:

i expected this.
i.e. staff considers interests only of the veteran players? then what sense to the new players to continue to play there, when the abyss between them and veterans constantly increases with similar updates? notice, i don't ask anyone to give me all kind of shiny pokemons that i could be like old player at once, i just want to have the same opportunities with other players (veterans or new, it' doesn't matter) to catch the same pokemons or be affected with all other players, whereas players like you who recieved your own more or less don't feel about this update like me and other new players, who can't catch the same pokemons and need much more time to buy it. and you're telling there about egoism. nuff said
if staff consider that old tyme shiny poks are overpowered and disbalanced then why they don't weaken it all? what sense to leave old shinys invariable?

Tjolf

kaiser6tn said:
Older players have been around for longer, supporting the game throughout both the good times and the bad times so why should they be affected negatively by a change that will balance the game in the future?
right, why should older players be affected negatively? because older players are beta testers too, not just new players.

kaiser6tn said:
Not to mention that most people suggesting that seem to have joined this year and I'm willing to guess that 6 months from now most of them will have left the game
i agree with you to an extend, however new players buy memberships and pokemon too. and in a healthy gaming environment, for every new player that leaves there will be another new player joining, who might also buy a membership and maybe a poke or too.
i would really love to see some statistics, how many of the current players are long time players and how much income the game gets from long time players / new players. i am pretty sure that the money gained by purchases from new players is quite substantial, maybe its even more than the money from old time players.
if the old players keep getting left out of negative changes whereas the new players need to pay the price, at some point the number of new players will decrease.

killanaddict said:
i expected this.
i.e. staff considers interests only of the veteran players? then what sense to the new players to continue to play there, when the abyss between them and veterans constantly increases with similar updates? notice, i don't ask anyone to give me all kind of shiny pokemons that i could be like old player at once, i just want to have the same opportunities with other players (veterans or new, it' doesn't matter) to catch the same pokemons or be affected with all other players, whereas players like you who recieved your own more or less don't feel about this update like me and other new players, who can't catch the same pokemons and need much more time to buy it. and you're telling there about egoism. nuff said
if staff consider that old tyme shiny poks are overpowered and disbalanced then why they don't weaken it all? what sense to leave old shinys invariable?

100% agreed.