New update shiny ivs 20+

MantileStyle

totally disagreed with this update, i think this is for the convenience of the old players, now they will have greater advantage over new players, will be impossible to get Pokemon that have the same statistics that those old players, maybe regularize the market, but only you will serve the old players who already have these pokemon, I think I would have to take a vote on this update

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
So would you be happy if the IVs of existing shinies were reduced?

MantileStyle

Bluerise said:
So would you be happy if the IVs of existing shinies were reduced?

not happy, but think blue, the old player now get a great advantage, think in the new player who try to get the first battler poke max spd, is gona by imposible, that is my point, i buy 2 member for get a shiny with max spd, but with this update how much member i need to buy for get one decent pokemon¿? i dont say reduced the ivs of existing player, that is unfair for they. but roll back this update and, maybe with a change of spawn rates or shiny rate can regularized the market if is that you tryng to do

nemo55

This update is good for the long run, end of discussion....

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

Even though I said "end of discussion" I'm actually LF to the discussion though...and I believe I will be really entertained reading what people have to say..^-^

genell

hmm, just heard about this. Perhaps to compensate for the lowering of the iv the encounter rate could be lowered to match it, not by much of course, perhaps from 1 / 8192 to 1 / 7950 or something like that, to make up for the lower stats.

MantileStyle

nemo55 said:
This update is good for the long run, end of discussion....

first you dont have the power of end a discusion so shut up, this is a discussion about the new update, so make an explanation of you think

HOF69

I'm indifferent to this update, but I can understand why some players will be upset.

That being said, I strongly oppose the idea of lowering the IVs of shinies that are already caught.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
It's still going to be very possible for people to get max speed and uber stats that are important, 20+ivs in the defensive stats are still more than acceptable, and usable. The only difference is that now there won't be a SURPLUS of epic max speed shinies, there won't be people who have 5-10 of each pokemon like gyara and horsea all max speed. It's good to make it more challenging, it helps people stay interested.

MantileStyle

kaiser6tn said:
nemo55 said:
This update is good for the long run

I couldn't have said it better myself

And Mantile, may I ask why so butthurt?

sure, you are agree with him, now you can sell you shiny pokemon with ivs more of 28 in a great value, but i think is unfair for the people, who spend time in get a shiny with the same ivs like you pokemon and in my case and sow much other player, who buy a membership for that only reason, and what is butthurt? im latin and use a translator, but that word dont appear, can explain please?

MantileStyle

EcoWOLFrb said:
It's still going to be very possible for people to get max speed and uber stats that are important, 20+ivs in the defensive stats are still more than acceptable, and usable. The only difference is that now there won't be a SURPLUS of epic max speed shinies, there won't be people who have 5-10 of each pokemon like gyara and horsea all max speed. It's good to make it more challenging, it helps people stay interested.

yes is more challenging, but sow much people have a shiny max spd and ubber or epic stats, not is the time to do that update, maybe in a time before, was good but i think is a bad moment, the only benefit with this are the old player, the new player not, sorry but i still with that point, maybe change the rate or spawn shiny, but not the iv's

Nikola

Youngster
I like this update very much. It might take some time to filter previous 28+ ratio where one simply could become a battler in a day. Now my question is, why do you moan about the economy being bad and saying that shiny Pokemon are worthless? You were just given a way to fix that and your saying that this is a bad update. I personally suggested wild shiny Pokemon to have ratio from 1 to 31 many times due to game health and metagame importance because I care for the game and I like seeing long run updates like this one. Honestly, do you even know that shiny Pokemon are 1 to 31 in handhelds? Even 1 IV more then 1 as minimum is a huge bonus given to you, let alone 20. This is one of the moments where you shouldn't be selfish.

BlueExorcist

this update is only good for old players no for new!! now all old players is come more rich

Shuang

The old players would only have a temporary boost in income after they sell the shinies, it's not like they have an infinite supply. Also, current and future players can still get shinies just as good, it's not like it's impossible now. It's good this update came, not only that, this is a good moment, better now than never.

MantileStyle

Darcia said:
I like this update very much. It might take some time to filter previous 28+ ratio where one simply could become a battler in a day. Now my question is, why do you moan about the economy being bad and saying that shiny Pokemon are worthless? You were just given a way to fix that and your saying that this is a bad update. I personally suggested wild shiny Pokemon to have ratio from 1 to 31 many times due to game health and metagame importance because I care for the game and I like seeing long run updates like this one. Honestly, do you even know that shiny Pokemon are 1 to 31 in handhelds? Even 1 IV more then 1 as minimum is a huge bonus given to you, let alone 20. This is one of the moments where you shouldn't be selfish.

i think you are the selfish, what is you reaccion about if the iv's about the existing pokemon are lowered? this update maybe can be realesed time before, and you dont say the same are saying rigth now think about that