NEW Players Guide.

patopelele

hello i registered and downloaded when i try to launch the game i get "warning your DPI setting is not set to default(96) u may continue to play the game but things will not apear normal" and i cant see the client correctly nor can i click the buttons to log in, any elp with that?

Naero

Your DIP settings will need to be set to 96 to normalize the text alignment for PWO's client. This troubleshooting guide can instruct you on how to properly configure the required DPI settings for PWO's client.

ghost_rider

now this is something really awesome :) .. It's a great help to the newcomers like me in order to get the present conditions of this game :) :)
I also appreciate to the hard work done by HitmonFonty for the others as it must have taken a lot of time to collect and draw such a post... ;D

costel110

REAL PROBLEM PLS HELP

I HAVE FIRST PROBLEM ,,LOADING MAP(POKECENTER6)... BUT I CAN'T REZOLVE WHAT SHOWLD I DO
PLS HELP

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: REAL PROBLEM PLS HELP

costel110 said:
I HAVE FIRST PROBLEM ,,LOADING MAP(POKECENTER6)... BUT I CAN'T REZOLVE WHAT SHOWLD I DO
PLS HELP

There are a few things you can try. Have a look at this post here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=26973

singkit_1588

i have a question..
can i restart my account??
i want to have a different starter pokemon..

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
singkit_1588 said:
i have a question..

[glow=red]No, it's not possible. Only if you make a new account.[/glow] :)

singkit_1588

julio2503 said:
singkit_1588 said:
i have a question..

[glow=red]No, it's not possible. Only if you make a new account.[/glow] :)
thanks julio2503..

another question,
PWO just hang..i can't move my player..
how to fixed this?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Take a look at:[/glow]
HitmonFonty said:
If you are STUCK, read this: http://forum.pokemonworldonline.net/vie ... f=3&t=2330
Quick Tips Include: Type /ref ingame; make sure your cursor isn't in the ingame chat or a Private Message ingame since you can't move while they are; Relog; Use the Escape Rope you get for beating the first 8 gym leaders (or talk to the door guides to get one if you beat them before they were introduced), Ask in Help channel for a CG to move you; Finally, if you aren't stuck in a gym or Pokemon Centre you can ask for a battle in the Ingame Battle Channel- tell them your highest level pokemon and that you need to be unstuck- lose the battle and you will return to your the last Pokemon Centre you entered.

ilikepork

hi, i just made my acc. few hours ago.
and i also inform my friends about this game.
so we decided to make some ingame ids are close to each other.
like mine, 'ilikepork' my friend also made 'ilikechicken'
and unfortunately, i've just read the rules.
1. Using multiple accounts at the same time is forbidden. While you are permitted to own multiple accounts, you are only allowed to use ONE at a time.
what happen when me and my friends are online at the same time? as far as i know, other players can take screenshot for the name list in playerbox. BUT, when they report that, the admin will surely look for the IP ADDRESS to check wether those id is played by same player or not. am i right?
and my question, it is fine right to make ids close to each other like that WITH TERM they arent played by the same person? it isnt break the multiacc rules right?

thanks.
and i havent checked all the questions, so if this question is a spam, im deeply apologize.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Since you are different people there is no issue. You can play together at the same time, you just can't use or create accounts for each other.

Maddi_Soryu

I'm attempting to do the second part of the tutorial (to get my starter pokemon) but the game isn't recognizing that I completed the next step. :( I got the money from Cordelia (Charlie's wife) but Helper doesn't recognize that I got the money (the money does show up on my screen) and neither does the guy who gives me the starter pokemon. What do I do? I've logged in and out and several times but it doesnt seem to work. :(

Never mind! I just needed to get on the boat and leave...didn't even realize it!

nees

Are there Pokemon for the evolution that require the exchange of Pokemon as GameBoy?
Or do I need to ask my friend that he trained a Pokemon for me?

Excuse me for my "translate.google")

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Currently we have 4 pokémons that evolve by trade, they are Hunter, Graveler, Kadabra and Machoke. To evolve one of them it's necessary put it in the first slot and finish an empty trade process. It's not necessary other player to level it up.[/glow]

Merse

Youngster
It's HAUNTER :p Hunting and haunting are totally different. Sorry for nitpicking :)