Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Kindly try to set your "Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US, and the "Formats" to "English US".

Language for Non-Unicode applications can be found under the administrative tab of "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and language"

Formats are found under the Formats tab in the previous window.

Kindly check if this fixes your map loading issues.

GloriousChar

omg Luminance, it works now!
Thank you very very much, you are a genious! ;D

Luminance said:
Kindly try to set your "Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US, and the "Formats" to "English US".

Language for Non-Unicode applications can be found under the administrative tab of "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region\Region and language"

Formats are found under the Formats tab in the previous window.

Kindly check if this fixes your map loading issues.

Deep-Blue

thnx lumi it did really work actually u r the first person who really gived me a solution anyway thnx again :)

fabio7koner

hello I wanted a help ... my game're catching on christmas event map and has not as I get out of it ... someone help me please here

fabio7koner

GM help me. my game're stuck in the Christmas event map. do not have as I leave lah get me out of this mapa.por please

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you're stuck on an event map please ask ingame or IRC Chat- linked below in my signature- for help. We can only move you while you're online.

Belitakos

Hi i am in the museum in the first gum i tried to check leaf fang forest and because it couldnt load i got a black screen can some1 move me plz

Thx in advance for your time

Jiwoo

" Attempting to reload map "

Ok, let's do this... I'm new to here.

I just solved Authenticating problem. (Change your windows language into English)

So... It succeeded !

But there's one more problem. When I just log on to the game, it says

" Attempting to reload map(Scuttle Cove), If problem persists try again later... "

There is nothing I can do except reading this announcement. (can chat but hard to press spacebar)

I see Lola standing near me. Im not moving. I mean, can't.

But I see Some other new guys are moving .

WAT?

I tried close client then log back on, definitely not worked.

Someone can help me?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Please refer to the first page of this thread. I have kept all the known fixes for this issue up to date, so go through them all to see if one helps.

TenaciousD

Hi !
i have a problem when i get in the game its black screen im currently in a poke center and it allways says "attemting to reload map (pokecenter 6) , if problem persists try again later" and every time i try it says that again. i try to delete the game and instal it again but no luck what should i do?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
*IF, after reading and trying all the fixes in the first post of this thread, you believe having your character moved ingame may help you- posting here is of little use. You need to contact staff directly, and that is done either ingame or on the official chat, which is linked below in my signature. We cannot move your character while you are offline so you need to talk to us directly when you are already logged into the game or can do so when we ask you to.

Bumblebee

Help me please , i wanna play

pokemon world online attempting to reload map(scuttle cove), if problem persists try again later
[img=http://i11.pixs.ru/storage/4/8/0/ssaPNG_2552113_16929480.png]
ssaPNG_2552113_16929480.png

http://pixs.ru/showimage/ssaPNG_2552113_16929480.png

weberro

Attempting to reload map

Hi i have bug i guess "Attempting to reload map" i'm in digletts cave B3F and i see black screen witf this bug. Maybe if someone teleport me to pokecenter or others map repair this problem. then plis Telepor me or help me with another way ;) my character name in game is weberro

the problem fixed; Temat closed

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

agusamaasandy

hI, I did everything in the first page to solve the load map issue, and when I changed the language it worked and I could play but the next day I tried to play and I got the same issue, anyone who is having this problem again could help me? (windows 8 )

Thanks in advance

Pro100kwasha3

attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),if problem persist..

help me,please,I don't understend what is it!?

liviu

Re: attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),if problem persi

Hei , if your map is not loading even after the server restarted is a problem with the ccombputer . Ive tryed to uninstal and reinstal / download and and reinstal but not worked ,soo i decided to reinstal windown on computer . :D Not sorry for bad english and spamming reinstal :D