Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Did you read the solutions in the first post?

A staff member can try to move you, but you need to be online for this to happen, and it doesn't guarantee that the other map will load either.

All this is and more is explained on page 1 of this post.

igorxx

hello, two days ago I can not play, all that appears is a black screen and a message saying to try again later, I tried everything you say on the topics but nothing worked, talked with ADM, he told me to post something here and wait, I really want to play, thank you to solve the problem, awaiting response ...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The fixes stated in the first post of this thread are the known fixes. I hate to contradict what 'admin' told you to do, but if none of the known fixes work I suggest posting in the Bug Catcher on the Playerdex so that a DEV can look into this further.

I suggest describing all your efforts in more detail though, and not just saying you tried everything. Because the first step of any troubleshooting procedure is to go through known solutions.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: black map

JustinThomas said:
am having a black map...my game reloading again and again...plz help

Read through the fixes on the first post of page 1 of this thread and try them all.

Tobson

Hi pls help me, i entered the pokemart in fuchsia city and got a black screen. every time i try to write something ingame the map starts to load again and i cant do anything.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
SpanishFlash said:
https://gyazo.com/4590a2f959625d2ab6fdc54a1cb4755d

Sooooo
I seen the "black screen" posts, but what about this?

I've tried the /Ref, I've deleted it and re installed it and it still does it

This is still a map loading issue- read the first post on the first page of this thread and try all the fixes there.

TLegenden

I have a weird problem.
I have black map and if I try to open the client as admin it closes as soon as I login, and if I have time to close the login welcome thing before the game closes I see that the map is still black.

Forest

Map reloading?

It tells me after logging in, Attempting to reload map, then it just repeats?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: Map reloading?

Forest said:
It tells me after logging in, Attempting to reload map, then it just repeats?

Please read the fixes in the first post of this topic.

perri

I just had this same issue with my account. I did as suggested, and uninstalled and deleted 'pokemon world online' from my programs system. I reinstalled the program shortly after (while crossing my fingers for good luck) and it all was good. :) yay~~
It is beneficial to follow advice lol :)

IamExile00

Hey I can't really play it because im stuck in scuttle cave . it says always to attempt to reload map . nothing work in your solution you gave to us . What would i do ? Can you do something amazing so that i can play it ..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
IamExile00 said:
Hey I can't really play it because im stuck in scuttle cave . it says always to attempt to reload map . nothing work in your solution you gave to us . What would i do ? Can you do something amazing so that i can play it ..

The solutions in the first post are the ones we know that have worked for other players. Are you sure you tried them all?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you try all the fixes and are sure none of them work try talking to a staff member in the IRC Chat, which is linked below in my signature.

Varangians

"Attempting to reload map(Scuttle Cove), if problem persists try again later.."repeats and again,and again. I tried "ideas" from page 1, useless, IRC chat say "Connection failed". What to do?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Apologies for the inconvenience however the IRC link seems to be outdated. I have updated it now, you should be able to connect to our chat from one of the links on this page:

http://tinyurl.com/mk9bjlx

Varangians

Another one chance to those who have problems with downloading maps. For me it worked (windows 7 х64), but be very careful.
1) Open the Run box with the keyboard combination Windows key + r
2) In the Run line, enter “regedit” (without quotes)
3) Find "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings"
4) Find the line "GlobalUserOffline" (most likely it has the "value" (1))
5) Сhange "value" to (0). (That key is used for the system account to work in offline mode)
P.S.This problem may also cause Proxy, so turn it off.
I hope I helped at least someone. Good luck!