Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Please take the time to read the first post fully and try everything there before giving up and asking for further help. I mention this because I added a few things over a month ago including:

If none of the above helps, you can visit the IRC Chat, linked below in my signature, where we can investigate your issue further.

And nobody has come into the IRC when I've been in there asking for this help. So help us to help you and follow the troubleshooting tips we have provided. :)

JCamolas

what can i do?

why i cantplay? i get a message saying "system connection refused server full "

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
JCamolas said:
what can i do?

why i cantplay? i get a message saying "system connection refused server full "
Server capacity is currently set for 200 players at once. Due to the on-going event too many players have been playing these days so you need to wait until someone logout in order to get in. Be patience and keep trying.

HideVonEinsvern

vh42df.jpg

i cant play pls help me i have black screen and I already did everything you said in the post
:'(

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
HideVonEinsvern said:
i cant play pls help me i have black screen and I already did everything you said in the post

Did you come to IRC Chat and ask for staff help with your maps there? If you say my name while I"m in the room it will also help to get my attention faster.

JCamolas

the server status says its online at webpage, but now when i try to loggin i get a message saying its offline. -.-

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
JCamolas said:
the server status says its online at webpage, but now when i try to loggin i get a message saying its offline. -.-
This is not a Map Issue.

While server is frozen it doesn't process anything and refuses any more connections, also the server status page displays that server is online. But in this case a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team is needed.

GloriousChar

Hello,

I downloaded the new verison of the game but it keeps saying "Attempting to reload map(Pokecenter 6), If persist try again later.." everytime i attempt to log in. I tried many ways to fix it but couldnt succeed.

Problem seems like that:
http://i.imgur.com/Ul9t9Gk.png

Here is the list i did, to fix it:
-Deleted, downloaded, installed the game 4 times.(also deleted the pwo folder before each install)
-Turned off Windows Firewall
-Turned off the antivirus.
-Changed internet explorer to defaut settings.
-Typed "/ref" multiple times during map download.
-Ran program as administor and tried both Windows XP Service pack 3 and Windows XP servcie pack 2
-Finally I also registered a new account to see, but the new account i created also had the same problem.

Today i tried it on my friends computer and it worked. So the problem is definetly in my computer, i tried to delete everything about the game and i also updated my Video Card. But still same problem.

But i really would like to play the game in my computer :-\
Could GM's recommend me a way to resolve this problem.

Thanks a lot

420isBaCk

[attachment=4391]Hi everyone, i got nearly the same problem , i just logged in at 1pm foundin myself in pokecenter in nowhere unable to talk or to move.. gettin dis message permanently and cant close it doenst matter how often i press spacebar.. i cant move pls help me.. tried everything from forum.. i'm pissed cause i cant fix it..

Attachments

• pwo12.png
    pwo12.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 616

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
I assume you have selected the Space key to be one of your Hotkeys and didn't set an Item for it.

Would you please post the Hotkey1, Hotkey2, Hotkey3, and Hotkey1 Item, Hotkey2 Item, Hotkey3 Item from the PWOOptions.ini in your My Documents folder?

iTor

Website
www.linkedin.com
[Game]
Remember_Pass=0
Username=
Password=
Shadow=1
Sound=1
Follow=1
Weather=1
Chatbubble=1
BattleIntro=0
Volume=100
ChatHistory=10

[Hotkeys]
Hotkey1 = 49
Hotkey2 = 50
Hotkey3 = 51

Hotkey1 Item = Bicycle
Hotkey2 Item = Old Rod
Hotkey3 Item = Wind Surfboard

420isBaCk

so i checked out ma pwooptions.ini and made a screen . there arent any hotkey been set so there werent any foundable in the .ini.I just logged in and its the same as before and i got defenatly the right version 1.95 , downloaded it before and reinstalled, still not working.. pls help ..[attachment=4392]

Attachments

• pwo13.png
    pwo13.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 1,375

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Do NOT edit the PWOOptions.ini inside the Pokemon World Online folder, the real PWOOptions.ini is inside My Documents folder.

Networck

Hello, I am Brazilian, and I am having the same problem ta black screen, and need help from a GM because already uninstalled the game, already deactivated the firewall, have used the command / ref, I have done everything they said and did no good, so please any GM can help me ?? I'm Online in Violet City. :-\

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    232 KB · Views: 1,356
  • Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    232 KB · Views: 1,356

420isBaCk

[attachment=4396]so i checked in my documentsfolder the pwooptions.ini but there wasnt any hotkeys set so maybe i made mistakes by copying the Pwootptions.ini from the Homepage ? i rly have no idea whats wrong, i did nothin, i reinstalled, still not workin untill now.

Attachments

• pwo14.jpg
    pwo14.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 1,345

Networck

The black screen error, "Attempting to reload map"

Hello, I am Brazilian, and I am having the same problem ta black screen, and need help from a GM because already uninstalled the game, already deactivated the firewall, have used the command / ref, I have done everything they said and did no good, so please any GM can help me ?? I'm Online in Pokecenter 10 (Violet City). :-\

Attachments

• Sem título1.png
    Sem título1.png
    255.9 KB · Views: 1,346

GloriousChar

Can any of the GMs suggest me something? I bought 90day membership and since i cannot enter the new client, it is getting wasted.

ABDisback

Youngster
GloriousChar said:
Can any of the GMs suggest me something? I bought 90day membership and since i cannot enter the new client, it is getting wasted.

its not getting wasted glori, it extends if the server is down

GloriousChar

I am talking about black screen problem in my computer ABD not the server.

ABDisback said:
GloriousChar said:

its not getting wasted glori, it extends if the server is down