Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
There should be no need to reinstal your windows. Try the fixes in the first post of this thread- on page 1- and if they don't work hopefully we'll have a more stable fix in the next client patch/update.

necro-alphazero

Hola, necesito ayuda el juego cuando entro solo se que da con Pikachu acostado y nada mas todo lo de mas no lo carga. Ayude me con esto por favor.

Tendou

necro-alphazero said:
Hola, necesito ayuda el juego cuando entro solo se que da con Pikachu acostado y nada mas todo lo de mas no lo carga. Ayude me con esto por favor.

Hola necro, puede por favor decir para nosotros el mapa donde se encuentra y si el juego muestra algun tipo de mensaje?

benedict

My character have black maps on maze christmas maps, can GM help me to remove my character to some place please help me.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
benedict said:
My character have black maps on maze christmas maps, can GM help me to remove my character to some place please help me.
Ask in-game for staff to move you.

Btrack

Did everything, nothing worked EXCEPT deleting the game, re-installing and then installing the patch again.

think there might be a prob with the 'old' downloaded versions who lack smth in their coding to refer to the patch or smth, considering the newly downloaded pwo.exe of me had no probs at all with the patch.

alejandro26

NOT BECAUSE NO LOADING THE MAP
If anyone knows SEND A MESSAGE TO

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:alejandroa26@hotmail.com">alejandroa26@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Jknixx

This is still an issue, nothing worked.

Since I can still access Help Chat when I log in, I was told I should try everything in this post, and if that didn't work I should make a reply here. I'm somewhat skeptical about this ever actually being fixed so that I can play the game, but I'm still getting this "Attempting to reload map"/Character stuck/Black screen" issue no matter what I try. I've used every single method of troubleshooting mentioned in this forum, with no success. I don't see what you guys can do to fix this for me or anyone in the same boat as me considering this has been an issue for so long, but unless something else comes up, I'll never be able to play the game. Again, I've tried everything that's been suggested without success. I asked Rigaudon to move me in-game, and he was able to get me to a new area-- but it still wouldn't load.

chicomx

hey guys. I just relogged in my old account. I haven't logged in since 1 year ago and when i get into the game black map showed. The following message appears : "Attempting to reload map(Caves of Kaishi). If problem persists try again later" Has it anything to do with my absence from the game and where I left it off? I tried several times and nothing changed. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 886

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
You guys are stuck on a deleted map. Kindly ask any available staff member to teleport you whenever you are online.

2CH--IvanErohin

Luminance said:
You guys are stuck on a deleted map. Kindly ask any available staff member to teleport you whenever you are online.
Noob here. Just registred. Literally can't do anything. Can you fix at least start point to be NOT on a deleted map?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
2CH--IvanErohin said:
Luminance said:
Noob here. Just registred. Literally can't do anything. Can you fix at least start point to be NOT on a deleted map?

That's not the case, if your map isn't loading go through the fixes on the first page of this post.

WhiteShark

I need help

So for the past four days I've not been able to play because I'm stuck with a black screen "Attempting to reload map". I've done everything I can think of, use an escape rope to get to a few map(which transported me, but problem persisted). I tried to reinstall the game(a few times infact), but that didn't work and no amount of waiting seems to solve the problem either. Last time I was online I had just beaten a gym when the servers crashed.
Can't think of any other information to provide. Is there someone that can help me? Thanks in advance!

Print - https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... ffa5b332b4

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: I need help

WhiteShark said:
So for the past four days I've not been able to play because I'm stuck with a black screen "Attempting to reload map". I've done everything I can think of, use an escape rope to get to a few map(which transported me, but problem persisted). I tried to reinstall the game(a few times infact), but that didn't work and no amount of waiting seems to solve the problem either. Last time I was online I had just beaten a gym when the servers crashed.
Can't think of any other information to provide. Is there someone that can help me? Thanks in advance!

Print - https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... ffa5b332b4

I have moved your question to the appropriate topic- click on page one of this thread and read the fixes in the first post.