Game: Christmas Event

Pokemongym

Arenya said:
darkdane said:
Edit: Was wondering where to start? Glacial Pass?
If youre in Johto, talk to Jangle near the wharf and he will take you there.
If youre in Kanto talk to Jingle on the wharf and he will take you there.
what's a wharf? and where is the wharf?

SuperBass009

Arenya said:
If youre in Johto, talk to Jangle near the Olivine wharf and he will take you there.
If youre in Kanto talk to Jingle on the Vermilion wharf and he will take you there.
for free??
no requirements?

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Make sure you don't miss out on anything, there are a number of quests to do, pokemon to find and I heard the Christmas Tree is feeling generous too :)

Stank

Youngster
note to all players:

The prize "Ancient Tablet" doesn't work properly at this moment, however it will be functional tomorrow! please don't freak out about this or ask what it does....its a secret

darkdane

Stank said:
note to all players:

The prize "Ancient Tablet" doesn't work properly at this moment, however it will be functional tomorrow! please don't freak out about this or ask what it does....its a secret
Cant find it sadly :'(

Gjole

I already beat Neil but I didn't get the eevee in my bagpack, so the girl won't give me the Ancient Tablet. Also, I can't battle Neil again...

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Hey, if anyone wants to try and experiment with me...

Next time you fight Neil (or right before you fight him), try battling him from the side and see if that makes him work for you. (In other words, don't let him notice you first.)

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
Gjole said:
I already beat Neil but I didn't get the eevee in my bagpack, so the girl won't give me the Ancient Tablet. Also, I can't battle Neil again...
I've changed Neil so that he is re-battleable every day (like a Gym leader), but we are working on a proper fix for this - the one day rebattle thing is only a temporary solution. In the meantime I suggest go enjoy the other parts of the event, you should be able to re-enter the Ice Maze anytime if you have ice skates. Hopefully Neil will be properly fixed within a day.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Stank said:
note to all players:

LOL i bet i guess correctly what its for :D

Cleveland

Youngster
Does Frosslass learn ice beam?

Also, what is its best ghost move?

OzziHeaD

lPZh4.gif

anyone can confirm this pic :D?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Idea for Christmas Event: now in Christmas event we have Swinub as Common and Sneasel as Rare. Why you can create evolve items: Ancient Rock with that item can evolve Piloswine to Mamoswine and Razor Claw for Sneasel to Weavile. These Ancient Rocks and Razor Claws every people can buy in Icebound Town, 1 = 100k. Please consider this idea

SOULTAKER1994

i think i found a bug .. i did the quest for the eevee but after i spoke to 4 Npcs Darren,Clayton,Guy and Neil..battled Neil but i didn't receive any eevee =/ what do i do now?

ash.catchem

Youngster
SOULTAKER94 said:
i think i found a bug .. i did the quest for the eevee but after i spoke to 4 Npcs Darren,Clayton,Guy and Neil..battled Neil but i didn't receive any eevee =/ what do i do now?
I dont think u receive any eevee....after that, u just get entry to fight articuno.

OzziHeaD

SOULTAKER94 said:
that bug is alrdy known

admins are taking care of...

dont worry.
be partient

Lady_Berlitz

I love the Christmas Town itssuch a wonderfy cute don :3 and some of the songs the npc's sing are funny.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
What I did after I beat Neil, was i talked to him once, walked a step back, typed in /ref, and then walked up to him and pressed space twice.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
narutofoxLT said:
Idea for Christmas Event: now in Christmas event we have Swinub as Common and Sneasel as Rare. Why you can create evolve items: Ancient Rock with that item can evolve Piloswine to Mamoswine and Razor Claw for Sneasel to Weavile. These Ancient Rocks and Razor Claws every people can buy in Icebound Town, 1 = 100k. Please consider this idea!
Second idea: add Piplup as Really Really Really Hard to catch Horrible Rare in the farthest map in Christmas Event.