Game: Christmas Event

kalamer

yeah this is my first Christmas event in pwo and first official event to woohooooo....... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Cleveland

Youngster
Cant wait!!

Is there an official list of catchable pokes from this event?

darkshadow.

ClevelandFan said:
Cant wait!!

Is there an official list of catchable pokes from this event?

Check in p-dex for this locations:

Crystal Cave 1F/ B1F etc..

Frosted Ridge

Winter Valley

Icebound Town

And then u get the pokemons catchable :)

Katenohate

Nope, as per Twitter it's going down from 22:30 for 90 minutes. Plus I presume the traffic will strain the server now some.

darkdane

Katenohate said:
Nope, as per Twitter it's going down from 22:30 for 90 minutes. Plus I presume the traffic will strain the server now some.
Gonna be the first one with Froslass!!!

Merse

Youngster
Well, I was hunting Larvitar for 9 days, so I guess I'll catch one single Froslass just before they close the area... :-\ Or I won't catch any at all.

darkdane

Merse said:
Well, I was hunting Larvitar for 9 days, so I guess I'll catch one single Froslass just before they close the area... :-\ Or I won't catch any at all.
thats some bad luck, I found my first larvitar the first day xD And since I love Froslass I WILL find one for sure first and I'll post it ~

MrFlare2

Youngster
darkdane said:
Merse said:
thats some bad luck, I found my first larvitar the first day xD And since I love Froslass I WILL find one for sure first and I'll post it ~
Better get me a froslass too XD

MrFlare2

Youngster
darkdane said:
Merse said:
Better get me a froslass too XD

Pokemongym

no matter how many years pass.... i cant ever stop playing this game :D . Been here forr 3 years expecting newer and more pokemon ... keep it up (what all other people says) but I mean it XD thanks and merry christmas to you!

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
darkdane said:
Edit: Was wondering where to start? Glacial Pass?
If youre in Johto, talk to Jangle near the Olivine wharf and he will take you there.
If youre in Kanto talk to Jingle on the Vermilion wharf and he will take you there.