Game: Christmas Event

Stank

Youngster
sorry guys my fail have postponed it till the morning lol, thats what we get for letting someone who knows nothing about coding put the NPCs in lol

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
WOO! GO OTHER STAFF! I DID NOTHING!

It's really nice to be almost as clueless as the players. Let's see how ya'll did. >:p

Skiipp

a new map called 'frosted ridge' ... snover catchable again...

Stank

Youngster
if there are any issues with the NPCs in the event dont come after me lol im a nub

king1234

Youngster
Stank said:
if there are any issues with the NPCs in the event dont come after me lol im a nub

dont beat yourself up. i bet it was all in good intention, that what matters, once we get the event, i don't mind how long it takes.

Luci_MiZoRe

Congratulation for the history, is really attractive.
I cant wait for exploring the new area!

darkdane

Always my favorite event now and forever <3<3<3 Imma hunt every day for real to get froslass!!!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I hope everybody enjoys this event. I have to say, so many of us gathered together to plan this out and the speed at which everything came together was phenomenal.

Now I just hope I find enough free time to join in myself...

Stank

Youngster
Jinji said:
I hope everybody enjoys this event. I have to say, so many of us gathered together to plan this out and the speed at which everything came together was phenomenal.

Now I just hope I find enough free time to join in myself...
i do gotta say this definitely seems to be the most fun out of all the winter events we have hosted in the past! i just hope everyone enjoys it

Jhaxius

CheckeredZebra said:
WOO! GO OTHER STAFF! I DID NOTHING!

It's really nice to be almost as clueless as the players. Let's see how ya'll did. >:p

lol

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
Stank said:
i do gotta say this definitely seems to be the most fun out of all the winter events we have hosted in the past! i just hope everyone enjoys it
Well its on a whole other level to the usual Festive Town shenanigans, :p

Hopefully you all enjoy the maps, they were literally many years in the making - originally planned for the 2010 Winter Event which for a few reasons didnt go ahead. Big thank you to Glaceon and Manu who made some of the originals.

Punk!

Thank u Staff...u guys r AweSome...Cant wait to get in......... :p