Game: Christmas Event

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
How about we leave it as it is Naruto and fix up issues that have been raised?

Can't you ever be happy for just a minute with what you have?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Bluerise said:

I'am happy because when event will end I have lots expensive Pokemon and them I can buy final Pokemon for team. That is just some cool suggestions, so please consider when you have time and until event ends. By that way, call me SViper or Kiddy. Happy Holidays and I wish luck to everyone in event :) ;)
PS. I wanted to become Dev to, but teacher who can learn me how program with C++ is in Fathers Holidays.

OzziHeaD

Bluerise said:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=18242

^ just to make sure u read that issue/bug aswell ^^

<33333

Maideza

narutofoxLT said:
Bluerise said:

I'am happy because when event will end I have lots expensive Pokemon and them I can buy final Pokemon for team. That is just some cool suggestions, so please consider when you have time and until event ends. By that way, call me SViper or Kiddy. Happy Holidays and I wish luck to everyone in event :) ;)
PS. I wanted to become Dev to, but teacher who can learn me how program with C++ is in Fathers Holidays.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBthi_An5qQ[/youtube]

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Due to downtime, the Christmas Event is now planned to end on the 5th of January.
We will be looking into fixes shortly.

Thanks for your patience. ~

darkdane

Bluerise said:
Due to downtime, the Christmas Event is now planned to end on the 5th of January.
We will be looking into fixes shortly.

Thanks for your patience. ~
yay~ Thanks Lee

Peps

narutofoxLT said:
narutofoxLT said:
Idea for Christmas Event: now in Christmas event we have Swinub as Common and Sneasel as Rare. Why you can create evolve items: Ancient Rock with that item can evolve Piloswine to Mamoswine and Razor Claw for Sneasel to Weavile. These Ancient Rocks and Razor Claws every people can buy in Icebound Town, 1 = 100k. Please consider this idea!
Second idea: add Piplup as Really Really Really Hard to catch Horrible Rare in the farthest map in Christmas Event.
I think that would be very good idea but you would need all 3 sinnoh starters.But still awsome idea.

CoolKnightST

Peps said:
narutofoxLT said:
narutofoxLT said:
Idea for Christmas Event: now in Christmas event we have Swinub as Common and Sneasel as Rare. Why you can create evolve items: Ancient Rock with that item can evolve Piloswine to Mamoswine and Razor Claw for Sneasel to Weavile. These Ancient Rocks and Razor Claws every people can buy in Icebound Town, 1 = 100k. Please consider this idea!
Second idea: add Piplup as Really Really Really Hard to catch Horrible Rare in the farthest map in Christmas Event.
I think that would be very good idea but you would need all 3 sinnoh starters.But still awsome idea.
Look more to an selfish idea in my eyes. If starters are just the ones that need to be released with the region. Not catchable with an event. I think there already enouge pokémons catchable in that map.

One note about it: it seems kanto has an bit advantage on the pokémon encounters you get on this map. Both default starters from johto (Hoothoot, Sentret) are put in the encounters when the 2 defaults from kanto (rattata, pidgey) are not. It seems just an bit unfair for johto starter players that Kanto starters can get more pokémons from the event. It seem to be similar with the mid class with Swinub. The only advantage for johto is that they are an bit more common. You could in fact say it about all ice pokémons. The probaly logical with that less ice pokémons on the first generation.

I gues it's alright since it's an event, just want to note it.

For mid advanced players however it's Johto that has the advantage with Swinub as common.

Pokemongym

CoolKnightST said:
Peps said:
narutofoxLT said:
narutofoxLT said:
Look more to an selfish idea in my eyes. If starters are just the ones that need to be released with the region. Not catchable with an event. I think there already enouge pokémons catchable in that map.

One note about it: it seems kanto has an bit advantage on the pokémon encounters you get on this map. Both default starters from johto (Hoothoot, Sentret) are put in the encounters when the 2 defaults from kanto (rattata, pidgey) are not. It seems just an bit unfair for johto starter players that Kanto starters can get more pokémons from the event. It seem to be similar with the mid class with Swinub. The only advantage for johto is that they are an bit more common. You could in fact say it about all ice pokémons. The probaly logical with that less ice pokémons on the first generation.

For mid advanced players however it's Johto that has the advantage with Swinub as common.
The part you said about it being unfair.
Well, hey, they picked johto, besides its the natural pokemon you catch in the beginning of johto. They can still be useful.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Pokemongym said:
CoolKnightST said:
Peps said:
narutofoxLT said:
narutofoxLT said:

The part you said about it being unfair.
Well, hey, they picked johto, besides its the natural pokemon you catch in the beginning of johto. They can still be useful.
Be good if they input my First idea, because yesterday I saw some old players talking about Christmas event and how be good if in this years event be possible evolve Poliswine to Mamoswime and Sneasel to Weavile. About Second idea, I think now maybe be to much for this Christmas, but for next Christmas event maybe be good. Happy Holidays and Event I wish for everyone :) ;)
PS. Cool half my First idea is are add. Ancient Tablet is item for Poliswine to evolve in to Mamoswine

darkdane

narutofoxLT said:
Be good if they input my First idea, because yesterday I saw some old players talking about Christmas event and how be good if in this years event be possible evolve Poliswine to Mamoswime and Sneasel to Weavile. About Second idea, I think now maybe be to much for this Christmas, but for next Christmas event maybe be good. Happy Holidays and Event I wish for everyone :) ;)
PS. Cool half my First idea is are add. Ancient Tablet is item for Poliswine to evolve in to Mamoswine
People knew of this idea for awhile so it isn't really your idea...

king1234

Youngster
darkdane said:
narutofoxLT said:

exactly i knew about as soon the event was released.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
king1234 said:
darkdane said:
narutofoxLT said:

I didn't know they do Piloswine to evolve to Mamoswine

darkdane

narutofoxLT said:
king1234 said:
darkdane said:
narutofoxLT said:

lol then look around, I'm sure you'll find some information in-game or on the forums. Just don't take people's work.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
darkdane said:
narutofoxLT said:
king1234 said:
darkdane said:
narutofoxLT said:

lol then look around, I'm sure you'll find some information in-game or on the forums. Just don't take people's work.
But they don't create item to evolve Sneasel. By that way what you think about about my Second idea, darkdane?

darkdane

They wouldn't evolve the Sneasel to become a Weevile because first of all, you ever noticed it said "Ancient Tablet"? Piloswine in the handheld games needs "Ancient power + A level to evolve". Since there isn't a system for that yet to occur, they used a item for Piloswine to evolve. In this way, I could guess that maybe later it could evolve the other 2-3 pokes that need ancient power to evolve, but Sneasel is not one of them, so that statement is invalid.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
darkdane said:
They wouldn't evolve the Sneasel to become a Weevile because first of all, you ever noticed it said "Ancient Tablet"? Piloswine in the handheld games needs "Ancient power + A level to evolve". Since there isn't a system for that yet to occur, they used a item for Piloswine to evolve. In this way, I could guess that maybe later it could evolve the other 2-3 pokes that need ancient power to evolve, but Sneasel is not one of them, so that statement is invalid.
That cut is from First idea: "Razor Claw for Sneasel to Weavile."

Punk!

just wondering if in future we can get Anicent tablet from token store or just this event....sorry i knw this is not the place to ask.. :-[