Game: Christmas Event

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Once upon a time, there was a great mountain on a small island. The frosted peaks stuck high into the sky, partied with the clouds far into the night, and throughout the day.

The gleaming frozen lakes reflecting the brilliant sunlight into the surrounding landscape, powdered snow laying untouched for days without interaction from the frost hardened Pokemon.

As the outer world grew, the great mountain had to share its small island with the visitors who stopped by for rest and shelter from ferocious ocean storms. Time went by as it normally does, and residents decided to spend more time on the island, developing houses, building shipping docks, and extensive exploring.

We welcome you to the coldest island on the planet, as during the winter months, the sea freezes and the town becomes Icebound. Only the best of ships can get through.
Although, tread carefully, or something chillingly... may find you.

The PWO staff wish all players a happy holidays, and New year.
Let the 2012 Winter event be open to one and all. ~

PS. Christmas Event will be available by 2am tonight or tomorrow depending on if we get the remaining touches, finished.

Blue ~
With thanks to LunaticJames for writing up the announcement.

KukieMonster

Does this mean a new part of map will be open for the winter or something? o_O but nice story :)

Nikola

Youngster
Nice work everyone. You do really know how and when to surprise others :)

darkdane

I'm curious if there's different pokes there or new ones added onto it, if so that would be amazing!~ Still glad to see that there is a Christmas event like anticipated.

Nikola

Youngster
darkdane said:
I'm curious if there's different pokes there or new ones added onto it, if so that would be amazing!~
I can smell Froslass...dunno about you guys ;D

king1234

Youngster
I knew it an Xmas event :)
i love all the staff members that did this and thanks to all that where involved.

Mega.S

I'm so exited!!! this is my first Event!!
TY all staff involved!!

cyy5113

In playerdex, a location called Crystal Cave which have Froslass as HR at there. I am not sure if these are new or outdated...
262726_571237232892743_1553019000_n.jpg

ClintTheHedgehog

Im going to be listening to the Pokemon Dance Remix as im on the mountain it would be cool if it was in the game though haha.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Event will be open tomorrow as it's getting late and some things need finishing and extra testing to ensure it doesn't break on you.

Hopefully by 9pm. ~

darkshadow.

good job staff :) happy holidays for everybody :)

btw try to search for azurill snover frosslass zigzagoon in playerdex and get mindblow :p