Broken Moves

Mega.S

Move Name: Scary Face
Move type: Normal
What it currently does:
Made Speed Fell

When Tauros Use giga-impact he need a turn to recharge, but at this moment this atak is not afect by recharge idk why...

atlaconspire

Move Name: False Swipe
Move type(normal):
What it currently does: Hits for damage and causes pokemon to faint

What makes it broken: it causes pokemon to faint, this should never happen!!!

What needs to be done to make it work:
False Swipe inflicts damage, but will leave the target with 1 HP if it would otherwise cause it to faint. If the target has 1 HP remaining, False Swipe will hit and leave the target at 1 HP

Gxix

Final Gambit

This is an useless movement that just kills your own pokemon, i have seen gravelers using selfdestruction killing the opponent and then die, why dont make final gambit movement with an exactly effect? or make it similar to seismic toss? thanks for the time

Saric

Youngster
I'm certain that spit up SHOULD NOT decrease defense on use...but yet it does for some reason.

Elkar

Saric said:
I'm certain that spit up SHOULD NOT decrease defense on use...but yet it does for some reason.

To get why spit up decreases defence, you should first look at stockpile.
here is the effect from stockpile (according to bulbapedia):

Effect

Generation III
Stockpile stores up energy for the user and has no secondary effect. The maximum number of Stockpiles the user can hold is three. If used after the third count, it will fail.
If Spit Up is used after Stockpiling, it will inflict damage according to the number of times Stockpile was used, and the Stockpile count will be reset. If Swallow is used after Stockpiling, the user will heal HP according to the number of times Stockpile was used, and the Stockpile count will be reset.
Both Spit Up and Swallow will fail if Stockpile has not been used before selecting.
In this generation, Stockpile's PP is 10.

Generation IV and on
In addition to its previous effects, Stockpile gains a secondary effect of raising the user's Defense stat and Special Defense stat by one stage each after Stockpiling. Once the user has used Spit Up or Swallow, the increase in Defense and Special Defense are lost.
In addition, Stockpile's PP is raised to 20.

So, as you see it depends wheter you want the latest effect or not

Elkar

Re: Final Gambit

Gxix said:
This is an useless movement that just kills your own pokemon, i have seen gravelers using selfdestruction killing the opponent and then die, why dont make final gambit movement with an exactly effect? or make it similar to seismic toss? thanks for the time

Well, this move is a bit more complicated than selfdestruct.

selfdestruct have a set power, wich i guess make it ALOT easier than final gambit.
the reason is that final gambit takes all its life, and then hurt the opponent with the same number of hp as the user had when it used the move.

that's why i think they just didn't program final gambit with the same as selfdestruct.
-Elkar

DMleev

Missing moves:

Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon and Blast Burn.

Movename: Frenzy Plant
Move type: Grass
What it currently does: Frenzy Plant inflicts damage and then forces the user to recharge during the next turn. Unless this attack misses, the user will always have to recharge. Base power: 150 Accuracy: 90%

Movename: Hydro Cannon
Move Type: Water
What it currently does: Hydro Cannon inflicts damage and then forces the user to recharge during the next turn. Unless this attack misses, the user will always have to recharge. Base power: 150 Accuracy: 90%

Movename: Blast Burn
Move Type: Fire
What it currently does: Blast Burn inflicts damage and then forces the user to recharge during the next turn. Unless this attack misses, the user will always have to recharge. Base power: 150 Accuracy: 90%

These moves are obtainable by move tutor.

"A woman at Boon Island's Cape Brink will teach one move to each of the fully evolved Kanto starter Pokémon. She will teach Frenzy Plant to Venusaur, Hydro Cannon to Blastoise, and Blast Burn to Charizard. The moves can only be taught to one of these three Pokémon once, and the Pokémon learning the move must have maximum friendship." According to Bulbapedia.

We currently have the friendship system so I think we could get these moves by tutor.

DMleev

I would like to know why Petal Dance has a base power of 95 and accuracy too when Outrage has 105 base power.
Both have the same base power and the same effect, hiting by turns and after makes the user confused.

Pretty unfair with the Grass type pokemon as Solarbeam will always hit after the target's move.
On PWO Petal Dance should have 105 base power and 90% accuracy.

Eselation

Move Name: Absorb
Type: Grass
What it does: Does damage
What needs to be fixed: 1/2 Damage drained to pokemon using the attack.

DMleev

The following moves below still as a Broken Move​

Move Name: Future Slight
Move type(fire, grass, normal): Psychic
What it currently does: Hits the target after two turns.

What makes it broken: Randomly changes its type. Egg: Future is super effective on a Kingdra, Altaria and Donphan but is not very effective on Dragonite, Salamance and Weezing.

What needs to be done to make it work: Future Slight must hits the target as a Psychic move.

Screenshot_66_zps8167ee5a.png

Screenshot_68_zps85ec07e5.png

Screenshot_70_zps48cdb2fe.png

Screenshot_67_zps495a86a7.png

Move Name: Sucker Punch
Move type(fire, grass, normal): Dark
What it currently does: Hits the target with priority +1. Only hits if the target uses a dealing damage move.

What makes it broken: If the foe switches the Sucker Punch doesnt fail.

What needs to be done to make it work: Doesnt hit the target if the foe switches.

Screenshot_54_zpsa018be8b.png

Screenshot_55_zpsf665a0e7.png