Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We can't be exact as we don't have full details for what changes were made (some changelogs were deleted).

Chappy

the "item drops" thing was in your changelog (and i asked specific for dratini skin)....

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
There's more than just me who makes changes to the server code. As for item drops, we have reimplemented it into the current build.

knotzl02

Bluerise said:
Update #1: Shane has provided another backup that was made slightly later than the one we're working from.
Shane to the rescue...

Teesel

The freeze status working correctly, but the message informing us about freeze is broken:
jmxl.png

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Teesel, please report any issues on Trello or as suggested earlier, PM Hitmon otherwise it won't be in the list of things to do.

Merse

Youngster
Why Trello again? What does it add compared to anything we already have? Doesn't seem like an optimal decision.
Eh whatever... some things never change.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Merse said:
Why Trello again? What does it add compared to anything we already have? Doesn't seem like an optimal decision.
Eh whatever... some things never change.

This gives Bluerise a clear list of broken moves to go through, and comment on, without spamming up a forum post. This thread is needed for many other things and the old forum post on broken moves is half out of date. So this is a fresh start in which each move can be dealt with separately and easily by the person who is making the changes.

Also it may just be me, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the freezing message, it is informing that the final ice punch resulted in freezing the tangela.

Teesel

There should be information that Tangela has got frozen, but for now it only shows Pokemon name in this line

Sweetboi

Youngster
I think sandslash has at least three moves missing,; magnitude at lvl 17, dig at lvl 30 and earthquake at lvl 46. Sandslash is a ground type but the only ground type move it learns is sand tomb; doesn't really make use of it's ground type attribute. Do you think you could add those three moves for sandslash + sandshrew? My source is from pokemondb.net/pokedex/sandslash

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
TidierVirus said:
I think sandslash has at least three moves missing,; magnitude at lvl 17, dig at lvl 30 and earthquake at lvl 46. Sandslash is a ground type but the only ground type move it learns is sand tomb; doesn't really make use of it's ground type attribute. Do you think you could add those three moves for sandslash + sandshrew? My source is from pokemondb.net/pokedex/sandslash

You're looking at the X/Y moveset. If you click on the Black/White tab on that page, or click the link below you'll find the moveset PWO is using. Sandslash is waiting on TMs, like many other pokemon. Hopefully they are not too far away.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/028.shtml

Tendou

Considering Blue's log is to report things that were already updated and got broken with the lastest update Im here to report it:

Ice Beam owns the old Frozen solid status, a void status with a void battle message once Frozen Solid is activated:

Attachments

• Frozen Solid.png
    Frozen Solid.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,443

DeZoLa

Youngster
Hello Blue do you mind to fix Will-O-Wisp ? it has 75% acc but it should be 85% acc

Sanven

just those updates since Shane left..!!!! n no other staff updates, i hope they reveal their work..!!! IF they had done any...
Yeah we were talking about this only, this slow working..!!!! when you were blaming us when we were saying about Shane..!!!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Several of the updates made will help other staff to make updates without requiring a dev or admin. I'm not sure what updates you're expecting. Different staff groups are able to work on different things.

The-Predator

Youngster
Now that we have items drop being worked on, I would like to suggest electrizer, magmarizer and shiny stone being added via item drops, I know those items are available via corner prize, but the only way to get em is once we get 7 vouchers, As far as I know lumi and Teck were in charge of weekend events and they both are gone now, It´s been a while now since last event, not to mention they were based on pure luck, I have been present in all of the events and my luck just didnt let me get the last 3 vouchers (lapras and tauros events)so I´m stuck with 3 vouchers (and i know I am not the only one), even if someone were working on those (which i doubt since u lack a scripter for now) would take months to get another single voucher cant imagine how much time left to get 7, so please take into consideration adding those items to the Items Drop list

to note: if you disagree with this idea, I would like to know why, if you agree with this idea I would like to get an answer as well, because i dont really know if you are the only one working on this Item drop thing, so if i dont get an answer would like to know who to give this idea to, so it could be considered, thx

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
As part of the spawn revamp project - item drops are being included. This project is being managed by Rig and Fonty.

mad30

Youngster
KPyppo said:
Now that we have items drop being worked on, I would like to suggest electrizer, magmarizer and shiny stone being added via item drops, I know those items are available via corner prize, but the only way to get em is once we get 7 vouchers, As far as I know lumi and Teck were in charge of weekend events and they both are gone now, It´s been a while now since last event, not to mention they were based on pure luck, I have been present in all of the events and my luck just didnt let me get the last 3 vouchers (lapras and tauros events)so I´m stuck with 3 vouchers (and i know I am not the only one), even if someone were working on those (which i doubt since u lack a scripter for now) would take months to get another single voucher cant imagine how much time left to get 7, so please take into consideration adding those items to the Items Drop list

to note: if you disagree with this idea, I would like to know why, if you agree with this idea I would like to get an answer as well, because i dont really know if you are the only one working on this Item drop thing, so if i dont get an answer would like to know who to give this idea to, so it could be considered, thx
Alternative solution is to have future (Permanent) quests use the vouchers going forward. Same vouchers can likewise be used for any future events resulting in the best of both worlds.