Blue's Log Of Updates

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Its not a case of taking off, it'll depend on the code being available.

jackelsano

Youngster
does this mean, the trades/levelings we have done durng the time will be removed or roll back to the previous......if this is the case............?

rhon0690

its okey sir, i understand, i konw your having a hard time fix the server right now. :D

Rashnu

This really sounds suspicious. It really does look like a poor excuse to be able to take some updates off, where you guys didn't agree with before. What's the next announcement? "We couldn't recover the server code" ?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We're not aiming to remove updates, however as there are changes we're not aware of - they may be reversed or not work as they were.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Update posted on http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=314263#pid314263.

nemo55

(N)x100

Sooo why add Trello? Why not just have the list of "moves to fix" on forums?

Trello seems very confusing...

Maybe uploading a video on youtube, how it works..?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
nemo55 said:
(N)x100

Sooo why add Trello? Why not just have the list of "moves to fix" on forums?

Trello seems very confusing...

Maybe uploading a video on youtube, how it works..?
Will get a video uploaded as soon as possible.

Electrofreak

Too lazy to make a trello, but ill leave this here. Sucker punch doesnt work right now. I used curse while training my duskull to boost its stats, the enemy rattata sucker'd, and it actually hit.

Hof just tested it, and sucker didnt work vs a jolteon. However in my case the rattata was faster than my duskull, so it might be if the pokemon is faster, sucker works regardless. Just worth looking into.

Teesel

Electrofreak said:
Too lazy to make a trello, but ill leave this here. Sucker punch doesnt work right now. I used curse while training my duskull to boost its stats, the enemy rattata sucker'd, and it actually hit.

Hof just tested it, and sucker didnt work vs a jolteon. However in my case the rattata was faster than my duskull, so it might be if the pokemon is faster, sucker works regardless. Just worth looking into.

I've also tested it, and Haunter's Sucker Punch failed when I used Pain Split from Mismagius

Electrofreak

Teesel said:
Electrofreak said:

I've also tested it, and Haunter's Sucker Punch failed when I used Pain Split from Mismagius

Was your mismagius faster or slower? It might only apply if the sucker user is faster.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
And I've tested it versus sleep powder and stun spore just now and sucker punch is failing as it should. So more useful now would be a list of moves which it isn't working correctly against. So far we just have Curse. However rather than cluttering up this changelog if someone has a list and doesn't want to make their own trello just PM me here, ingame or IRC and I will make the post there myself.

pocaliga

I have the feeling that the critical hits, take x2 as in the past, and no longer by x1.5 damage

DomT.

Youngster
Bluerise said:
Update #2: A new server build will be live from midnight, Saturday. Please note there is a possibility that a few moves may not work as they did. If a move is broken, report here - https://trello.com/c/i0PTgdeU.

Update #3: Due to an error, the new server build will be live later today or tomorrow.

Update #4: We'll be testing the new server build, Saturday from 2.30pm. If it works, we'll be having a staff only period later this evening to look into a saving issue with mutes.
What do u mean By New Server Build?Do We gonna get a new server like Sapphire i m bit confused ??? ??? ???

fillmore135

pls save our data i dont know if were gonna start again pls dont do tha save our data pls blue :'( :'( :'( or email me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mangalus14@gmail.com">mangalus14@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> i really want to know the answer

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
@UW01
No. When we make server side changes, there is a new build. Though in this case we've had to compare two different copies of server code to allow us to have a working build (unless you wanted happiness, the new item drop system etc gone).

@Fillmore135
As was said ingame, there is no database rollback.

Chappy

Bluerise said:
Possible rollback of updates
Update #5: The new server build is now live. As a reminder - there is the possibility of any server side changes made in the past week are now lost. If a move is broken, report here - https://trello.com/c/i0PTgdeU.

Could you be more specific about what changes could have been lost? I am interested mainly in the drop system (currently looking for dratini skin, just tell me if i should still search for it)