Search results

1. S

Broken NPC? o.O

I think this should be looked into .. http://prntscr.com/2wcmiv i battled the NPC and was able to walk right through him o.O
  2. S

Well its been a great year..

Its been a great year but its time to look forward and see what the future has for us all :D Happy New Year guys :D have a blast Enjoy ;)
  3. S

A suggestion for next client update.. :)

Hey Staff i'm sorry i know you've already got alot on your plate regarding updates for client and pdex etc.. i was wondering if this could be added into the next client update a system command that tells us how many days we have until NPC reset i think it could be pretty useful for the players i...
  4. S

Dragons Den..key word "Dragon"

Ive been in DD since about 4 hours now.. ive come across 130+ Poliwags ,30 Karps and 2 gyras.. 0 Sights of an actual dragon.. purpose of this is why is there a Poliwag in "Dragon"s Den.. how is it even related? Dx are they any chances of dratini actually showing up in DD? cause i kinda think its...
  5. S

User In System error

Hey staff im hoping someone could help me.. i was kicked from server due to an argument in chat and after the kick i couldn't log in kept showing the UIS error T_T i need to get back on my main account i logged in from my alt asked Artic to kick me from server but got no response probably didn't...
  6. S

Im back again! :P

Well ive been In-active from PWO for some time :P may have posted in forums *cant remember* but surely in-active from pwo.. to be honest kinda got bored of waiting for NPCs to reset then had some Irl problems =/ but anyways i'm back :) hopefully will be active daily on pwo :) hope everyones...
  7. S

A Suggestion for Playerdex

Hey Guys! I've heard alot about how the new Playerdex is being worked on and stuff i was just wondering if it would have an option where we would be able to sort our pokemon according to their levels like highest levels at the top n lowest at the bottom or the other way around If this isn't a...
  8. S

I just wanted to say...

Merry Christmas to everyone one of you! :D Hope you all have fun :D
  9. S

Ethan Bug Report

I wanted to report a bug , In Mt.silver F5 everyday i pass by Ethan he starts talking to me T_T even though we cant battle . i was wondering if it could stop doing that cause most of the times i end up getting stuck after hes done talking T_T P.S i forgot where to post the bugs Dx sorrry!
  10. S

Dont Know where this should be.-.-"

Hey everyone umm i was wondering if this is happening with everyone..i got in game about 10 mins ago i had battled a few npcs n gained quite alot of exp.. like i leved up 5-6 levels ..then the game crashed n when it got back up i was in the gym.. my last location b4 the crash but my pokes...
  11. S

Hey Guys :)

Hey People :D I got my account back thanks to Jinji :D Edit:- Changed the password from Playerdex :) il be on from this account now :D Once again thanks Jinji for the help :D im glad to see all my pokes back in the box :D