Hey Guys :)

SOULTAKER1994

Hey People :D I got my account back thanks to Jinji :D
Edit:-
Changed the password from Playerdex :) il be on from this account now :D Once again thanks Jinji for the help :D im glad to see all my pokes back in the box :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You have to type the password, not copy-paste it. Copy-pasting sometimes adds an invisible space in the text.

rbecca

The ghost did that for you!?
That's real nice!
Congrats and welcome back again C:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
SOULTAKER shares trails common to my kind - it is evident in his very name - and we Ghosts know the value of looking out for those like yourself. Besides, I did nothing special. Only advising him through the reset process.

SOULTAKER1994

rbecca said:
The ghost did that for you!?
That's real nice!
Congrats and welcome back again C:
Yeah the Ghost did it for me ;P hehe thankuu Becca looking forward to chatting with ya in game :)

SOULTAKER1994

Jinji said:
SOULTAKER shares trails common to my kind - it is evident in his very name - and we Ghosts know the value of looking out for those like yourself. Besides, I did nothing special. Only advising him through the reset process.
haha true that but i'm really happy that i got my main account back :D no more being noob for me XD Lol

SOULTAKER1994

Flamebomber said:
It's good to see you got back your account Soul. I guess you do remember from in-game? I'am a little Less hotter in game he-he.
i do remember u i see u ingame alot xD

mRp.

SOULTAKER94 said:
Jinji said:
haha true that but i'm really happy that i got my main account back :D no more being noob for me XD Lol
You were always a noob >:D 8)

MrPreSiDeNT.gif
var2.jpg
userbarqs.png

SOULTAKER1994

mRp. said:
SOULTAKER94 said:
Jinji said:
You were always a noob >:D 8)

MrPreSiDeNT.gif
var2.jpg
userbarqs.png
Thanks that was truly needed -.-"

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
Do I really need to say welcome back here? I already did that in-game xD Anyway good to see you got your original account back (once again I think I already told you this in-game) :)

SOULTAKER1994

kaiser6tn said:
Do I really need to say welcome back here? I already did that in-game xD Anyway good to see you got your original account back (once again I think I already told you this in-game) :)
haha :p Yeah u gotta xD its a Welcome me back Topic xD