Dont Know where this should be.-.-"

SOULTAKER1994

Hey everyone umm i was wondering if this is happening with everyone..i got in game about 10 mins ago i had battled a few npcs n gained quite alot of exp.. like i leved up 5-6 levels ..then the game crashed n when it got back up i was in the gym.. my last location b4 the crash but my pokes levels were fallen to what they were before n i couldnt rebattle the npcs =/ is this a new type of rollback T_T

Merse

Youngster
That's called a rollback. When the server crashes, it has to reload from a previous save point. If you caught any Pokemon, gained any level between the latest save point the server could recover from, you will lose them. Fortunately the server saves in every 5 minutes or so, so usually crashes doesn't mean drastic losses. But sometimes it's inevitable.

SOULTAKER1994

Merse said:
That's called a rollback. When the server crashes, it has to reload from a previous save point. If you caught any Pokemon, gained any level between the latest save point the server could recover from, you will lose them. Fortunately the server saves in every 5 minutes or so, so usually crashes doesn't mean drastic losses. But sometimes it's inevitable.
T_T i know what its called but b4 i mean rollbacks before were like yeah sure the levels go but we could re battle the npcs =/ now i cant =/

TheWyatt2012

I don't believe you were ever able to battle the NPCs in the past if there was a rollback.

SOULTAKER1994

TheWyatt2012 said:
I don't believe you were ever able to battle the NPCs in the past if there was a rollback.
i dont remember much myself Dx but oh well topic should be closed since nothing can be done about it Dx