A Suggestion for Playerdex

SOULTAKER1994

Hey Guys!
I've heard alot about how the new Playerdex is being worked on and stuff i was just wondering if it would have an option where we would be able to sort our pokemon according to their levels like highest levels at the top n lowest at the bottom or the other way around If this isn't a part of the update i would really suggest that it should be as it could be useful in a way :)
Good luck with the updates staff!! :D
Thank You ^_^

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Can't recall what exact order i'm making it go by, but it'll only have the one.

HeavyPetter

Will it be possible to use the playerdex in order rearrange the pokemon in your PC? That would be really good for example after doing a lot of trading, and all the new pokemon end up in the bottom of your pc, but you want them somewhere in the middle.

OGPokemaster

HeavyPetter said:
Will it be possible to use the playerdex in order rearrange the pokemon in your PC? That would be really good for example after doing a lot of trading, and all the new pokemon end up in the bottom of your pc, but you want them somewhere in the middle.

or sorting by the actual species of pokemon, i dont know bout u guys but i like keeping my boxes arranged with all the same pokemon being clustered together, IE: a box full of karps, another box full of snorunts etc. i think tht would make finding a pokemon in your pc alot easier.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
If a drag and drop option was possible that's what I'd love to see but any sorting method will be welcomed.

SOULTAKER1994

Ramensnoodle said:
If a drag and drop option was possible that's what I'd love to see but any sorting method will be welcomed.
the drag n drop would be a bit irritating to people that have 1000s of pokes to re-arrange xD