1. P

Client Download

Can't wait for teh new client. :)
  2. P

What is your favorite NPC

I would have thought your favorite was the old man ghost jinji
  3. P

Shiny IV change.

I dont like the Idea of changing the current shinies stats at all. However they are to be randomized I would be able to live with 25-31. This way the chances of them becoming worse is the same as the chances of them becoming better. I went out of my way and made sure all my shinies were wild...
  4. P

Shiny IV change.

Not sure if I read what teck said right or not. But it seems like it has been suggested that shinies currently in the game may be subject to having their IVs changed? Random or not that is completely unacceptable. I have spend 1000+ hours farming. Even more time than that in xats negotiating...
  5. P

Shiny IV change.

I disagree Hionn. A basic economic principle is the idea of supply vs demand. You are correct in thinking that supply will remain relatively the same regarding new pokemon with lower ivs. But demand for them will go down due to the already existing pokemon inthe market which will be considered...
  6. P

Shiny IV change.

Could everyone please include a "tl:dr" section on your posts. Following the discussion is... dawnting. Especially when every post is so long and winded. Don't take offence creobis all the kids are doing it. I just got mostly caught up and read many long posts and don't want to be left behind...
  7. P

Shiny IV change.

My views on a change in shiny ivs Pro Closing the gap between rich and poor. Making the game more approachable for new players. Making the cool shinies everyone wants more available due to lower price (weee!) Bigger divide between battlers and collectors. Cons Lesser rewardfor new players who...
  8. P

What do you find is the best thing to do in PWO!

I enjoy working on scam cases. Particulartly cases in which a brand new player is taken advantage of. Doing my part to right a wrong and help new players feel welcome and looked after is very rewarding. On my player account I am on an everlasting quest to find Sdratini or Ssnorlax
  9. P

Lowest Pokemon ID in PWO

That would be Jinji with a pidgey with pokeid #6
  10. P

Whats in the mystery door

Ive teleported mysef there to try the door out. It goes nowhere. The door hasnt been placed yet
  11. P

For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for toke

Re: For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for It is a donation 100%. end of story. Like I said regardless of how the players treat the donation system it is just that. A donation, we dont need to give you anything, and if we decide not to you have no claim to anything. Also...
  12. P

For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for toke

Re: For those who think you "Purchase" and not "Donate" for Not to be rude sam but your attitude is all wrong. The donation system is set in place to keep the game running. While there is extra money at the end of the month normally, noone is putting it in thier pockets. There was a time where...
  13. P

Beeep

If you wanna use my Seggs you can. Dont want my little suhu walking around without any bling
  14. P

Hardcoreh's Log

He is kindof cute isnt he? Just saying I bet hugging a Gengar is like hugging a cloud. As far as the client goes, it looks good. I Love that there is progress and proof that you havnt been too distracted. You are PWOs knight in white. Off getting the Princess for the kingdom.
  15. P

Game: Transportation overhaul.

I think that would ruin the lore of Blackthorn. As the "Dragon" city it has an aura of mystery and seclusion. For example if Mt Everest had a cable car to take you to the summit, wouldn't that ruin the adventure of climbing? I vote getting to Blackthorn should remain inconvenient, if anything...
  16. P

Hello everyone

When I saw your name initially I thought that you were referring to an obscure french children cartoon I used to watch in class when I was little. His name is Moustache(which means whiskers) "A gentle introduction to the French language for young children, as they follow the cartoon adventures...
  17. P

hm. goodbye i guess

Well this has boiled down to nothing but a pissing contest. Shake it off boys, this contest is over.
  18. P

THE LUNDY HAS RETURNED

I counted 3
  19. P

PWO: Ruleset

I can tell that you are trying to poke holes in this. To ease your worries, the ruleset rewrite spent several months being scrutinized staff. Anyways this rule is one that is a little more difficult to prove. An example. Guild member 1 scammed a random player for a valuable pokemon. When Guild...
  20. P

PWO: Ruleset

That is what it means.