Lowest Pokemon ID in PWO

PhantomsCV

I was going through my Pokemon and marveling at the numbers of the ID of the Pokes. We all know that the IDs are based on the order of the Pokes that were caught. 0000000001 would be the first poke caught / given / spawned to a player.

Anyways, I wonder what the OLDEST Pokemon in PWO is?

If you want, you can post a screen shot of your oldest Pokemon... Did you catch it? Did you trade for it? Why do you still have it?

b5b.png

My Arca story? I think I traded a shiny Butterfree that I traded for this and another Pokemon because the Arca has bad stat and I was going through the gyms at the time and I didn't care about stats because it was lvl 100 at the time.

Is my lowest but what do you got? Can you beat 006? Do you have the oldest Pokemon?

JD001

Youngster
Since we talk in our guild xat I was aware of this before you actually posted and got a head start q:

pFHlXVm.png

As you can see, I currently own this charizard and it has triple 0 to start q: I don't really know how I got it, I probably traded for it cuz I needed it for one reason or another way back when. I currently still own it for lulz til someone wants to buy it I suppose q:

I would love to see who has the oldest pokemon in pwo at this moment, post if you can beat 0004 :3

Reapernox

I was able to beat phantoms, but dang, not that chari.

Mine was a low ivd growlithe I came to acquire one way or another, its got 005. I dont know how I got it.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
I used to hover around the pdex a lot, and i've seen one of the first pokemans with staff :p

Now...lets see what i have...
Charizard
front006.gif

Level:70
Thats the oldest i got :p

Other than that, i have this.
Venusaur
front003.gif

Level:96

Puar

Youngster
That would be Jinji with a pidgey with pokeid #6

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
While I can't beat any of the pokemon above age wise I'd still want to post the 2 oldest pokes I have on my account.

xsCUkV7.png

This one I don't remember how I got it.

80FhqNY.png

This one I bought rather recently, both for collection and to be another poke to use on lvl 30 teams (even though battles at this lvl are almost never done)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
When I started PWO, shortly before the second month of its life, wild battles and catching were only just being tested. The map for finding Pokémon was just a huge grassy field; and all you could find was the very basic Pokémon. As a result, Pidgey was my first catch and likely the first ever made in the game :)

I'm also the player with the oldest ACTIVE account. My Player ID is 10; only Kyro and another early staff member's accounts have a lower ID and neither are used today.

Krowaz

Wow, there's some veterans here
I just started recently so my pokemon are all recent
But here's my awesome charmeleon :D
30tmij6.jpg

Bad-News-dodo

how can i konw my player ID ? from playerdex ? if so mine was 297 but in an old acc which i dont rememmeber anything about

Fionavara

what the heck guys!!!! I wanted to buy those double 0s and tripple 0s ages ago ONLY POST I ever made in tradefurm...maaan u're mean to keep them from me.. U know how rare the double/tripple 0s are??? argh! We cant be more then a handful with those still active =D make me proud to see though, that some of the oldies from back then still remains.
well got my char with 00283470 xD can't beat u JD but that figures....grrrr DAMN u sight what the heck quadrouple 0s??? YOU NUB hahaha! I want em!!!

JD001

Youngster
o_O Future, what the heck man xD

Fion, I have a few 00's and that char with 000. I can sell them if they still interests you though we'd have to take that to pm xD

P.S. If you look at the stats of my charizard and calculate, it's not just an old relic, it's also fail stats, like Super-Fail.. 1–2 HP; 1/1–2 Physical; 1/0–1 Special; 0–1 Speed
I win :3

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
JD001 said:
P.S. If you look at the stats of my charizard and calculate, it's not just an old relic, it's also fail stats, like Super-Fail.. 1–2 HP; 1/1–2 Physical; 1/0–1 Special; 0–1 Speed
Nub, you know you can't defeat me. BOTH my charizard And venusaur have all IVs 0-1. MUAHAHAHHA HA HA
HA

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
This makes me wonder.
What happens when the number goes past 99999999? Does it reset or what? Or does an extra number slow appear before the first 9 (making it 1000000000?)

G

Blastoise
front009.gif

Level:77

My oldest. And I profit to show my highest level O0

Shedinja
front292.gif

Level:99

JD001

Youngster
future_sight said:
JD001 said:
Nub, you know you can't defeat me. BOTH my charizard And venusaur have all IVs 0-1. MUAHAHAHHA HA HA
HA

I win because I sold you that charizard q: Get out of here!

Speedwinner

k0lv6x.png

Somehow, I managed to have 5 consecutive 3's.

2lkejac.png

awozna.png

Not only do I have 2 consecutive IDs, but my raticate somehow has a lower ID than my starter. I have no idea how that could've happened.
It isn't too old, but at least it starts with a 1.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
CheckeredZebra said:
This makes me wonder.
What happens when the number goes past 99999999? Does it reset or what? Or does an extra number slow appear before the first 9 (making it 1000000000?)
My assumption is it will add an extra digit. Our database actually allows numbers up to 10 digits currently for Pokémon IDs, making the highest possible ID at present 9999999999 - and even this can be altered without too much trouble. The leading zeroes for numbers below 10000000 are a cosmetic touch by the Playerdex; they don't exist in the actual data. So unless the Playerdex has been poorly coded and always assumes an 8-digit number, I assume numbers 8-digits and above should be used as-is; and there shouldn't be any roll-overs for quite a while (if ever).

ksalim313

Jinji said:
CheckeredZebra said:
This makes me wonder.
My assumption is it will add an extra digit. Our database actually allows numbers up to 10 digits currently for Pokémon IDs, making the highest possible ID at present 9999999999 - and even this can be altered without too much trouble. The leading zeroes for numbers below 10000000 are a cosmetic touch by the Playerdex; they don't exist in the actual data. So unless the Playerdex has been poorly coded and always assumes an 8-digit number, I assume numbers 8-digits and above should be used as-is; and there shouldn't be any roll-overs for quite a while (if ever).

Assuming the pokemon's IDs in the database are set to Unsigned BigInt (which is 64-bits number), the max allowed number for the IDs should be 18446744073709551615

So, I guess we are safe for the moment :)