Client Download

Saric

Youngster
Nobody can send you a link. All of the links have been taken down and people are not allowed to share theirs. You'll have to wait for the new client to be finished.

Harold121

Yea, I'm in the same situation, just waiting :/. Apparently no ETA so I doubt we'll be playing any time soon :(

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Harold121 said:
Yea, I'm in the same situation, just waiting :/. Apparently no ETA so I doubt we'll be playing any time soon :(
Perhaps.
Or perhaps not.

It has been under development for almost 2 years now. Although without progress during considerable time.

Saric

Youngster
Julio~ said:
Harold121 said:
Perhaps.
Or perhaps not.

It has been under development for almost 2 years now. Although without progress during considerable time.
It hasn't been under development constantly for 2 years. Hardcoreh actually quit working on it for a while then just recently took it back up.

zelucena

Isn`t there anyway to get an installer from a friend and make it work? I have played a lot PWO last year but now I can`t install again :/

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
zelucena said:
Isn`t there anyway to get an installer from a friend and make it work? I have played a lot PWO last year but now I can`t install again :/

Unfortunately no, you have to wait for the new client.

GawertyXL

The only way to update your client would be too download a new client version link, which as stated previously, all have been taken down, the only thing you can do is wait.

Harold121

Hehe, me too :)

But I'm sure they're working on it as much as they can/not working on it for legitimate reasons. In the end we're getting a great game for free and the people who provide it are doing it out of genuine enthusiasm, so the least we can do is be appreciative and wait patiently :)

luisinhomzt

That's not good lol.. if we need to wait a new client, those people that have the client should have to wait too.. if they stay playing we should have the last client working for us too or those guys that are playing will get strong pokes and other things.
I was looking at the site, the client is not working since 1 month ago, and there isn't a estimated time to release it, then.. we will have to wait about more 1 month or more to back to play while there are lot of ppl in game..
Or let the last client working or just close the server while the new client is not done.
I think it would be fairer to be done.

Tha-Kram

"if they stay playing we should have the last client working for us too or those guys that are playing will get strong pokes"

lol
all top players already have their pokemon at lvl 99, the max lvl
they will not get any stronger, so don't you worry!