Search results

1. F

Stuck....really, Stuck

Last time played: Logged out of Tinsel Town -map no longer exist Problem: Constantly trying to open Tinsel Town, even though it doesn't exist Solution: Need to be Teleported to Main-land by someone. Tried: /ref and all variants, also used escape rope, no dice. P.S. Gm Halp!
  2. F

Jinji's Changelog

^^ Favorite person right here.
  3. F

Jinji's Changelog

JINJI walk with me here, ive seen you work on PWO for these last couple of years, a multitude of updates were yours and others doings, especially in the battle system; which has been updated upteenth times so that players would be satisfied. I understand to an extent how difficult it is to code...
  4. F

Wiki updates

Simple and hopefully effective. Any players with any complaints about the Wiki not being consistent with the content in the game, please post your concerns within this thread. At which I will have your problem solved in a matter of hours within seeing this post, I would also like for other...
  5. F

3 suggestions

1) sure 2) sure 3) makes since, but its just as easy to move it to the front.
  6. F

IVs and EVs

.......how is it pay to win?
  7. F

Breeding Move Tutor database

I saw only 1 error in your attachment (females can also bring down egg moves now as of 6th gen), Also, i don't recall if it was listed, but if a pokemon CAN learn a TM, then the TM also is an egg move.
  8. F

PWO is boring Now For Some ! We need some Changes ! PART 1

Re: PWO is boring Now For Some ! We need some Changes ! PART
  9. F

NPC Prizes

I agree that it should be implemented, although, not in green text to the side or in the chat, as that can go away extremely quickly. I would prefer it to clearly say it on screen as though it were an option to click on. With the only way to make sure that you have seen it is to actually click...
  10. F

Switching out during battles

Sorry to say so blatantly, but..your wrong, ill explain in detail: in a pokemon battle their is a menu right?, it gives you the option to battle (attacks), switch(goes to another pokemon), Items(items), or run. Although, if a pokemon faints on YOUR team, then you are forced to do a 5th option...
  11. F

Switching out during battles

You are mistaken on an account my friend, currently the battle system isn't completely operational yes, but regardless of that, never in any PVP situation in any pokemon game have you been able to switch when your opponent loses a pokemon. CPU's yes, in every pokemon game, you are given the...
  12. F

MULTIHIT MOVES

moves such as Firespin, sand tomb, ect. are only meant to hit a total of 1 time in one turn and have a base power of 15, currently, they can hit 3-5 times within one turn, and relative to power, have more power than ember (35), this is ridiculous, as the move is now a multihit move given to...
  13. F

Farewell PWO

farewell to the king: lost and in chaos a king was our need we saw a master in power he showed us his ways of power indeed he added to the world all hours Shane the king! long live this master at heed! his people would shout on their screens suddenly the world goes all black time stops and the...
  14. F

Announcing TMs

you just made my day
  15. F

GM HALP!!

yep, that did it, Thnx so much! :P
  16. F

GM HALP!!

haha...hey king...i can't get in, btw..:/ i miss PWO, the system said:
  17. F

GM HALP!!

tried to D-L older version now trying to re-install graphics card driver no dice
  18. F

GM HALP!!

everything says up to date, not only that, but everything is enabled and blah blah, it doesn't say ANYTHING is missing till i try to start the game
  19. F

GM HALP!!

:/ well thats it
  20. F

GM HALP!!

choco..i know..it was an allusion to older days in PWO when noobs would always ask for help from GM's regardless of the situation...thats why help is spelled HALP...i still need help from someone regardless xD