NPC Prizes

Kaehf

I just noticed that whenever I get a prize or gift from an NPC I have no clue what i just got. I would like to suggest that there should be a green text (like the text where it says when you enter Pokecentre to not to forget to heal your pokemon), that says what you have just been given from the NPC. For example if an NPC gives me 5 poke-balls, I wouldn't know and I would to look around frantically checking what I have just been received. But if there was a green text saying "Received 5 Poke-balls", I would know exactly what I have gotten, and not have to look around everywhere to see what I got. I hope you consider implementing this into the game. It may be a small matter, but I believe that it will give the players, as well as myself a better gaming experience.

Pretentious

This is a really good suggestion, Kaehf. After battles, the green text is displayed in order to show experience and money gained. It also makes sense to expand this idea to include PokeMart transactions and Pokemon item drops. This way every time your character (or team) receives anything you have that extra notification.

I know I always have to double check and try to find whatever the item is that I'm receiving, so hopefully something along these lines is implemented at some point. :)

Friko

I agree that it should be implemented, although, not in green text to the side or in the chat, as that can go away extremely quickly. I would prefer it to clearly say it on screen as though it were an option to click on. With the only way to make sure that you have seen it is to actually click on the messege on-screen.