Search results

1. G

LEE PLS. LEE

*double facepalm* Lock request.
  2. G

LEE PLS. LEE

Lee, Fix pls. pls lee. I miss the images, when you get a chance can you relink them? much love.
  3. G

Game: Security

Death of the BotteRs.
  4. G

Broken Moves

Move Name: Outrage Move type(fire, grass, normal): Dragon, Physical. What it currently does: Base power of 95, 95% Accuracy What makes it broken: Crenel intentionally broke it. Meanie pants. What needs to be done to make it work: Increase base power to 120, increase accuracy to 100%. Auto...
  5. G

Please

Message me, I have a bunch of spares :)
  6. G

Shiny Hr's

HR shiny chance with Membership; 1/2048 x 1/1000+ = 1/2,048,000+ HR shiny chance without membership; 1/8192 x 1/1000+ = 8,192,000+ Hope this clears something up :)
  7. G

Shiny starters and hr

There are other [s] Metas and [s] Salas (AFLAX comes to mind.) Just mostly inactive. There are some [s] Forts, [s] Sneasels, [s] Koffings, [s] Jynx, ect but they were mostly R as event pokemon. The recent [s] Hera was a rumor, however there are still some in game; Sweeettieeeex3 has [s]...
  8. G

Halloween

I hope so <3 I love Halloween. The lack of Relicanth and Anorith sucks >.> they used to be in there. Why is Bagon still 15 tokens?
  9. G

the lundy returns

Missed you, Jamie <3
  10. G

Bye:[

You'd better still come to THE xat >.> <3 love you, my biggest fan.
  11. G

Funny Pokemon Pictures :)

LOL :) post some!
  12. G

how i use 1 point for membership?

What? Please explain your question more thoroughly.
  13. G

When come Mart online?

Patience is a virtue :)
  14. G

Missing pokemons

They're in the token store, not available in gameplay. If they weren't given as an incentive to donate, what else would you put in their place? Suck it up and get over it; Donate or Trade with someone who has donated somewhere along the line. If you were a serious "Collector", you'd have done...
  15. G

PWO :-]

16. G

[S] Bellossom coming to common !!

LOL. [s] Dugtrio used to be [s] VR due to Diglett's unavailability. Once Diglett came into play those who found [s] Dugtrio were SoL. It happens, get over it.
  17. G

Why even call it donating?

Hammer on the head of the nail, buddy.
  18. G

When come Mart online?

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?pid=114092#pid114092 Your question was answered in the thread above.