[S] Bellossom coming to common !!

onix_shiny

it is became common Shiny bellossom became shiny common i will get a replacement or not.

thank

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Try to elaborate a bit? This makes little sense...

Str8Clownin

If your trying to ask if when S bellossom becomes a common when they fix multiline evos. The answer would be no cuz when they do that many other pokes will lose value and they wouldnt be able to do that for everyone.

Merse

Youngster
Every Poke, including Shinies lose their values at a horrible pace. As people catch more and more epic and shiny Pokes, they become more and more common. Meanwhile we're constantly grinding money and spend almost nothing (trading doesn't mean "spend" because the money doesn't leave the game). As more and more money comes into the game and less and less leaves it, more and more money will be in the hands of the players.
The rich players collect incredible sum of money, but meanwhile they already bought every strong Pokemon they wanted, so they won't buy another shiny Bellossom for example. As a result, the value of good/shiny and relatively common Pokemons drop rapidly, meanwhile the price of good but rate pokes (mostly UCs and dragons) rockets into incredible heights.
I wish I would be an economist where this leads, but my guts tell me that it means that shortly only shinies will have value on the market. And that you won't be able to have a really good UC, because the rich players will offer such an irrealistically big sum of money for it that you won't be able to say no.

Algiers

I still clearly cannot interpret the thread creator's post, but based only on that post and not on what he probably wanted to ask, he's asking if he gets another shiny HR as compensation for the loss of value on the (S) Bellossom once it goes common.

GhostOfSanity

Merse said:
lol why would he?
LOL.

Dugtrio used to be VR due to Diglett's unavailability. Once Diglett came into play those who found Dugtrio were SoL.
It happens, get over it.

Merse

Youngster
I can't see why should you get compensation once Bellossom becomes available via evolution. Do you think that everyone who spent tokens on Pokes would deserve some compensation if Hoenn would be added to the game?

thatshot

I've been looking for a normal Bellossom for days wow i can't imagine how long it takes to find a

crenel

Youngster
GhostOfSanity said:
Merse said:
lol why would he?
LOL.

Dugtrio used to be VR due to Diglett's unavailability. Once Diglett came into play those who found Dugtrio were SoL.
It happens, get over it.

That isn't how it happened. Diglett used to be VR and Dugtrio used to be HR in Diglett's cave. Both Diglett and Dugtrio had their rarity lowered during the first major spawn overhaul of Kanto.

crenel

Youngster
Kyro's spawns were fairly whimsical. They were the only two Pokemon in there so in effect walking through the cave was like going through the saffron bypass tunnels, except with "sometimes Digletts" (much less interesting than the Gangsta Rapping variety).