Shiny starters and hr

kurtisbmx

Hey making this topic cause I want to know if anybody has or knows of people who have shiny uc shiny hr and shiny starters that they got from token store. I am just curious to see if there are people who are lucky enough :)

SouljaH

i heard of someone gettin S heracross from the token store recently....

kurtisbmx

I know of Siberia and dovees pokes I heard there is a shiny drago floating around not sure how true it is

bigdidy

Youngster
a heared of all that+theres lots of S Walrien's and some S Cubone/Marowak's
also a S Elekid maybe now a S Eletabuzz and the 2xS Jolt's...

Merse

Youngster
There was a Dragonite sold a few weeks ago. I also heard about another one, and a shiny Blastoise - gotten from the Token Store of course.

pokeshady

TheWyatt2012 said:
pokeshady said:
I've heard that the S hera didn't get caught but killed...

The guy got the S Hera from the Token Store via the Shiny Chance option.

A guy today was talking in th all chat that he found S hera but killed it...idk if it was a troll (probably), but that's just what i heard :p

Mega.S

Which is the prob to get a shiney in token store? the same in game??

GhostOfSanity

future_sight said:
subera had meta and ttar, dovee got sala and aggron. there were some accounts with charizards but i think they r inactive now o_O

There are other Metas and Salas (AFLAX comes to mind.) Just mostly inactive.

There are some Forts, Sneasels, Koffings, Jynx, ect but they were mostly R as event pokemon. The recent Hera was a rumor, however there are still some in game; Sweeettieeeex3 has Snorlax and Hera as well as other shiny Uncatchables such as Tyranitar and Aero.

Starters are a temp thing Lee puts in every now and then, Fabienne has Bulba, RawrDragonite had Charizard ect.

There have been no confirmed reports of receiving a shiny pokemon via Chance on the token store.

bigdidy

Youngster
GhostOfSanity said:
future_sight said:
subera had meta and ttar, dovee got sala and aggron. there were some accounts with charizards but i think they r inactive now o_O

There are other Metas and Salas (AFLAX comes to mind.) Just mostly inactive.

There are some Forts, Sneasels, Koffings, Jynx, ect but they were mostly R as event pokemon. The recent Hera was a rumor, however there are still some in game; Sweeettieeeex3 has Snorlax and Hera as well as other shiny Uncatchables such as Tyranitar and Aero.

Starters are a temp thing Lee puts in every now and then, Fabienne has Bulba, RawrDragonite had Charizard ect.

There have been no confirmed reports of receiving a shiny pokemon via Chance on the token store.

Jynx is VR....and thx didnt know about S Bulba abd S Snorlax xD

Merse

Youngster
Blue said somewhere that it is currently the same as in the game, however, this will change for Members as they will have the same chance during their MS as they have in the game. This means to me that the general chance is 1/8192, as in the game, but when Playerdex will be updated, members will have 1/2048 chance.

leodsone

the only way to get shiny starter is via token store rigth? or when u choose the starter has a chance of shiny?

Saric

Youngster
leodsone said:
the only way to get shiny starter is via token store rigth? or when u choose the starter has a chance of shiny?
the only way to get a shiny starter is via the store. you can't start with a shiny one anymore.