We have now added extra security measures to the server,
these new measures have been tested and proven to have a
very high success rate at identifying the use of almost
all unauthorized programs. We have been testing these new measures
for several months, and can say they are an extremely helpful
identifying, providing proof, and banning those who are using
unauthorized programs.

To add on tho this:

These measures now also contain an auto-ban feature. So, if you find yourself banned with the reason
"Anti-Cheat: Use of non permitted applications". It means the server has banned you.

darkshadow.

I feel this will be a huge sucess. Game is growing a lot and this is just what we needed. Me and probably almost all community are happy and amazed with the current updates.
Like always, everyone that worked on this must be proud of them selfs, fantastic job. Keep the hard work!

Merse

Youngster
I love this update :)
How failproof this system is? I mean is there a possibility that it bans you without using any cheat program?

Mega.S

:) :) :)
Finaly we go fell free for all hackings and boots ;)
A big TY for this!

Nikola

Youngster
-Thanks for the update. Auto-ban is indeed very good feature and PWO was lacking of anti-cheating systems. Once again thanks very much for everyone who put their effort to make this happen. :)

ArcticSun

Youngster
Merse said:
How failproof this system is? I mean is there a possibility that it bans you without using any cheat program?

I have been testing this for the pass few days and it is overly accurate. You will not be banned if you did nothing wrong.

On a side note, I love this. 17 People were banned within the first 5 minutes.

Jacollo

I'm glad that's taken care of, for the time being. To be honest I don't think there will be no cheaters in this game, it's just impossible.

kareena

it jus awesome update ... pls guys do something for token issues too that is also one of the gr8 thing to handle.....

The-Predator

Youngster
ArcticSun said:
Merse said:

I have been testing this for the pass few days and it is overly accurate. You will not be banned if you did nothing wrong.

LoL, this is big time for PWO, would save lot of time to GMs so they can deal with other important things more than the typical fail ban appeals thx staff, great update

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
The detection is fool proof, so if you are banned by system.
Give up about getting your account unbanned!

It will be a perm ban that wont be undone.

And it was 18 people! :D

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
Darcia said:
-Thanks for the update. Auto-ban is indeed very good feature and PWO was lacking of anti-cheating root kits. Once again thanks very much for everyone who put their effort to make this happen. :)

I will note though, to stop people becoming afraid, there is no rootkids involved!
We do not install anything on your PC to make this work.

psychosamm

Youngster
Very interesting! Good job on all the hard work you guys did to make this happen! But i must say, good luck to all the GMs with ban appeals xD

Nikola

Youngster
ThuGie said:
I will note though, to stop people becoming afraid, there is no rootkids involved!
We do not install anything on your PC to make this work.
I had a typo. Fixed it now but thanks though :)

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
ArcticSun said:
Merse said:

Amazing! I hope it really works well! The program ''Game ranger'' is always ''ON'' when im in the computer xD, I hope it doesn't affect! As merse said!IF the scryps were made to an specific kind of programs then we shall be ok! Right ? xD (I was talking about the use of alt programs (such as Game ranger) that are not being used with Pwo)

Game Ranger: Something like Hamachi, allows you to play online some games - such as ''Battle of the middle earth - lord of the rigns'' wich is the one Im playing :p

Awesome update ! No more exeptical money in game lol

Jacollo

Im glad that the system is preety accurate, but I dont believe in fool proofness of anything. ThuGie, sorry to say that but I think that cheaters will play it nice for now, untill they can find a way to go around the new update.

The-Predator

Youngster
psychosamm said:
Very interesting! Good job on all the hard work you guys did to make this happen! But i must say, good luck to all the GMs with ban appeals xD

at the start would be a massive atk from cheaters althought thugie was very clear that nothing can be done about it so it will just take a time for cheaters to understand and stop trying on ridiculous appeals lol