Please

RainoDan

I know Metal Coats are very hard to get and all. But could someone evolve my Onix? (22lvl) Its all I ask. I can give Tauros, and if its not enough then I can find something you want. I hope there is a kind player here who could just help me. Can't start my training till Onix is evolved :/

darkshadow.

i can't do it because i don't have one.. But i think a nice guy will help you out.. don't worry! :)

devonair1

Judging from me being in-game alot, Nice guys in pwo are HR. You rarely encounter one. :p

Faabz.

Youngster
devonair1 said:
Judging from me being in-game alot, Nice guys in pwo are HR. You rarely encounter one. :p

That isn't truth ??? in my point of view you rarely encounter a bad guy

Currently i don't have one but i suggest you to pay attention to the trade channel or to advertise saying you want to buy one.
Yesterday i saw somebody selling it for 150k
Good luck :p

RainoDan

Thank you, but every time when I give up and look for help from other players (and I am very happy that you guys wanted to help) then suddenly I finally found Metal Coat xD This is how my luck system works, first I try to find something but can't find it at all, then when I want help from someone then I just have to find it finally. Anyways, I am glad to know that there are people who keeps Pokemon name clean ^^