Search results

1. B

First time I've been on here in a while

Brings a bit of tears to my eyes, not gonna lie. I can barely even remember who it was I played with anymore... Loading up the program now. It seems like it's quite inactive nowadays. Any progress? Who's still here?
  2. B

Catch me up! - Buggot

Astonished to see that my account still stands, I'm really glad you all didn't do any of those clean ups like you did before! Hitmonchan man is back. Can anyone catch me up? What has happened since December of 2014? I went in game and there's nobody :( What's up with Sevii and Hoenn? Are they...
  3. B

Back

Haven't played this game in so long, stopped playing frequently after the Shane incident; how is everything? Hope ya'll haven't crumbled since my inactivity ;)
  4. B

What's been Going On?

I see Revolution stuff, Avatars, weird AVatars in game, Everyone mad at Bluerise, some other stuff. I've been inactive since late July. Can anyone keep me up to date? Thanks
  5. B

King's Rock anytime Soon?

Is it a priority? My guess is no :P
  6. B

Happy Birthday Luminance!

Woohoo, take this piece of cake. I invited your best friend, the Jinji Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you ate him. :P P.S. Keep being awesome with the great work :)
  7. B

Evolution by Trading

Can I evolve a pokemon by trade when it is level 99?
  8. B

Priorities?

-This isn't about the Pokemon Priority Moves- Not being hasty or anything, but what are the priorities or prime issues/updates to be done? I'm looking for answers to if they're being worked on, or considered, or tossed out :P Also, if there is some date or how much time left there is until it...
  9. B

S Hitmonchan?

Has anyone that is still active caught a S Hitmonchan? I think Don Quijote had one but I don't think he's active anymore. If anyone has one, tell me please :D EDIT: I think elmagoo had one, but he is also banned/inactive. Can someone clarify what happened to Don?
  10. B

A Snorlax when First Logged ON ^.^

SNORLAX :D http://i60.tinypic.com/2z4ec94.png So happy, lucky day for me :)
  11. B

Pokemon Storage System

After reading one of the suggestion topics, it seems to me that there is a limit of boxes or storage space that you are allowed. Can anyone tell me how much is that? Thanks.
  12. B

Sharing IP Addresses with Siblings

I have read mendesvictor's topic, and it is the same situation with me and my siblings. we used to share one account, and I knew the risks of such. Now I have made my sibling his/her own account, and we frequently play together or different computers, but on the same IP. I just also wanna make...
  13. B

Small Cosmetic Glitch In-Game

For the player, Shellder's sprite in battle is cut off, or maybe rises too high up: Screenshot: I tried Shellder with a couple of other wild pokemon, still is bugged. Just a cosmetic glitch, but wanted to give attention to the poor, cut-in-half Shellder. :)
  14. B

Stuck in-game Cinnabar Volcano Island

Can anyone help me? I'm stuck in the water with a surfboard equipped, but I cannot move. This comes right after I ran away from some pokemon that I cannot remember. Can anyone or an administrator move me to the mainland or something? Thank you. Oh, and I do not have an Escape Rope with me, so I...
  15. B

PWO Trade Password Help

I've forgotten my trade password after so many years, and I can't seem to find the password. Can someone personally send me the password? The "Remind password" for the trade password doesn't work, as I have tried 3/4 times and it never sends. Really grateful if any admin or mod could send me it...
  16. B

I'm back!

I guess not many of you know me, but I joined back in the beginning of 2012. It's great to be back!
  17. B

Decision about Shellder/Cloyster's Moves

As I learned in PWO's wiki, Shellder can learn Ice Beam at level 50, but Cloyster can also learn Spike Cannon at level 50. My question is that could shellder/cloyster learn both? Thanks.
  18. B

Question about PWO Forum Signature

Could anyone tell me why my signature does not show up every time I post? I have submitted it and it has been updated, but I cannot see why it doesnt show up.